Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct examination for the post of Assistant Commandant (CA) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). This exam will be conducted in the second week of March every year. Candidates who are eligible and seeking for the post of Assistant Commandant can apply for this exam at the official web page of UPSC.
All the guidelines for filling the application of UPSC CAPF AC 2017 have given on this page. All the information regarding the same has provided here in detail. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions very carefully before they’re going to apply online.
UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Application Form – Instructions
- The online application of UPSC CAPF AC 2017 will be having two stages of the registration those are, Part-I and Part-II.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from the second week of March 2017 to the first week of April 2017.
- Candidates are advised to apply for the post as soon as the requirement got published, it’ll avoid the last moment tension and stress.
- Candidates will be asked to fill their details such as name, address, mobile number and most importantly their email address where all the further examination updates will be sent to the candidates by UPSC.
- UPSC will not accept multiple applications of the candidates. Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. If due to any unavoidable situation, any applicant submits more than one applications then it must be ensured that the application with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In the case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be accepted by the exam conducting commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs while filling their Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- All the candidates who are applied are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Application Form – Details Regarding Scanned Photo and Signature
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) [except SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by online or offline mode.
- Candidates can deposit the money in any branch of SBI by cash with the pay-in-slip generated at the completion of the online form filling.
- Candidates can also pay by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- If candidates do not receive their e-Admission Certificate or any other communication regarding their candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination. Candidates should at once contact the Commission.
- Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23381125/011- 23385271/011-23098543.
Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
UPSC CAPF AC 2017 Application Form – Examination Fee
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION
UPSC authorises the following places as the examination centre:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmadabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Tirupati, Delhi, Madurai, Udaipur, Dharwad, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Dispur, Nagpur
We hope that all the information given on this page about UPSC CAPF AS 2017 will help as you needed.
Best of luck!