The admit cards for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission also known as UPPSC Civil Judge Mains has been published. The UPPSC will soon be holding the Civil Judge (CJ) Main examination on October 26th, 28th and 29th 2015. Those candidates who have successfully cleared the preliminary exam can now download the admit cards from the official website the link for which is uppsc.up.nic.in.
The admit card will be containing all the details related to the examination such as the roll number, examination centre, exam duration and other important details. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card at the time of the exam, without which they will be prohibited from entering the examination centre.
UPPSC is the state agency that’s authorized for the conduction of the civil services examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Uttar Pradesh.
Exam pattern and syllabus
The written exam will be of descriptive type. There will be 5 papers of 200 marks each namely:
- General Knowledge
- Law – I (Substantive Law)
- Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
- Law-III (Penal, Revenue and Local Laws)
Steps to download the admit card:
- The candidate will firstly need to log on to the official website for which the link is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Following which they will then be required to click on
- “Civil Judge (CJ) Main Exam Admit Card 2015.” on the homepage
- The candidate ha to enter their registration number, date of birth and other required details in the provided fields.
- And then click on submit button.
- The UPPSC CJ Main Exam admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the same in the case of future reference.
Do stay connected to our website in order to keep yourself updated with the latest news as well as tid-bits in the field of education; also don’t forget to give this article a huge thumbs up and share it with all your friends!