Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam popularly known as UPPGMEE 2017 is a paper-pen based state level exam. This entrance exam is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in various postgraduate programs in Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form till March, 2017. UPPGMEE exam is conducted by the King George’s Medical University, Lucknow. Medical/ Dental individuals who have cleared MBBS/ BDS course and also completed compulsory rotating internship from a recognized medical/dental college in UP are eligible to apply for the exam. UPPGMEE 2017 entrance exam would be held in the month of March, 2017.
|UPPGMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||UPPGMEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||King George’s Medical University, Lucknow|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
UPPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Those of you who have cleared MBBS/BDS course from the State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, UP Rural Institute of Medical Science & Research Saifai Etawah, Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G. Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical/ Dental Colleges of U.P. would be eligible to appear in the entrance examination.
- Those of you who have cleared MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bonafide residents of U.P. and selected through CPMT-2000 or before organized by undivided Uttar Pradesh are also eligible. Those of you who have cleared MBBS from the Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, and are bone fide individuals of U.P. but selected after year 2000 in that Institute are not eligible. You need to have completed or completing your Compulsory Rotatory Internship by 30th April, 2017.
- If you have already taken admission on the basis of earlier U.P.P.G.M.E.E/ A.I.P.G.E.E. you would not be eligible to appear in the examination until you complete and pass the course where you are presently admitted.
- However, such individuals would be eligible if:
You would be eligible for UPPGMEE 2017 examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
- They have resigned from the said course, your resignation would have been accepted by the Principal of the Medical/Dental college or the Vice Chancellor (in the case of candidates of K G Medical University) and you have refunded the full amount of salary/stipend received by you during the said course along with the fulfillment of the terms and condition laid down in the Bond of Rs 5 lacs at the time of admission, before the date of notification of this examination, i.e.3rd December 2016.
- You are currently pursuing P.G. Diploma course in any subject, with the condition that you would be considered for the Postgraduate Degree course in that subject only.
UPPGMEE 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested need to fill and submit the UPPGMEE 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for UPPGMEE form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit the official website in order to register for the examination.
Step 2: You need to first create a login on the website using your valid email ID and make a password of your choice. Remember this email ID and password for printing admit card later on.
Step 3: A confirmation email would be sent to the email you have mentioned. Now open your email and click on the link given there. This will take you back to UPPGMEE page and now your login would be activated; you need to proceed as per instruction mentioned on the website.
Step 4: You are required to fill your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 5: You then need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG format only and submit it.
Step 6: You then need to pay your application fees online through Debit/ Credit Card or offline through cash payment 5 at any branch of Axis Bank.
You should take print out of the application form and save it for future reference.
Payment can be made as follows:-
(a) Online Payment:
Using a credit/debit card, pay application fee of Rs. 1800/-+transaction charges (Debit card 0.75% + Service Tax; Credit card 1.5% + Service Tax)
(b) Offline payment:
1) Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) in the a/c no.914020056788145 of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Axis Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID
2) Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 30/- bank charges in the A/c No.50253899539.of UPPGMEE-2015 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID (Journal no)
(c) NFT transfer, NFT code for Axis Bank UTIB0000035 & Allahabad Bank ALLA0121082.
For making Bank deposit download the Challan form from website
UPPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test consists of 190 multiple choice questions.
- The paper is divided into 3 sections:
|Section||Subject||No of questions|
|A||Pre and Para-Clinical||90|
- You would get 1 mark for each correct answer in section A & B and 2 marks for each correct answer in section C.
- Your marks would not be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The examination will be held in English medium only.
- There will be one paper of 3 hours.
UPPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|UPPGMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Sale and submission of application forms||February, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application forms through cash payment||March, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application forms through credit card payment||March, 2017|
|Last date of receiving Online Application Form||March, 2017|
|Admit card download starts||March, 2017|
|UP PGMEE 2017 Entrance Exam||March, 2017|
|Result date||March, 2017|
|1st Counseling||April, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates