The UPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria will get an overview to the applicants who are interested to take admission in different colleges in the state through UPMT entrance exam. It is a state level exam hosted for the admission of applicants in undergraduate MBBS and BDS programme. The eligibility criteria specify the applicant’s age boundary, minimum passing percentage, qualification requirement, necessary subjects etc. Applicants who have appeared for the final year or waiting for results can also apply for the UPMT 2017 Exam. Interested applicants must be a citizen of India. Applicants can fill the application form only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the conducting authority Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical University. Appearing applicants must have studies Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their HSC examination.
UPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants can only apply only if they are citizen of India.
- The age of applicants should be at least 17 years at the time of admission as on 31st December, 2015 and the upper age limit of applicants is 25 year as on December 31, 2015.
- Applicants applying have to pass in their Higher Secondary examination or 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized university to be eligible.
- Appearing applicants must have studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as their subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Applicants are required to score a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks for general category and 40% of aggregate in case of SC/ ST category.
- Applicants in the last year or waiting for the results can also apply for the examination.