The Registration for the UPMCAT 2018 will be tentatively starting in the month of March 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Management Common Aptitude Test (UPMCAT) is an examination which is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh Technical University for those students who want to get admitted in this University for MBA Programmes.
There are various approved colleges, universities and other educational institutions (both private and governmental) covered under this.
UPMCAT 2018 Application
The application process will be starting in the month of March 2018 (tentatively).
Steps to Download the Application Form
- Visit the official website.
- Click on UPMCAT 2018 Application Form and click on Download.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details asked.
- Pay the application fees.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on the Submit.
- Take 2-3 print outs of the same for future reference.
UPMCAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian candidates can apply (except candidates of NIT Allahabad). Foreign candidates are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates passed the qualifying examination from an organization or university that is established in the state of U.P. are by default qualified for acceptance at all the institutions.
- Passed Qualifying Examination from a Recognised University or Institution.
- Candidates who are in the Final Year of graduation can also appear.
- Your application might be canceled if in case you do not comply with the eligibility.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year and have applied for this exam have to submit their proof of passing before they get admitted into the university.
UPMCAT 2018 Syllabus
- Section 1: English
- Section 2: Numerical Aptitude
- Section 3: Speed and Accuracy of thinking and Decision Making
- Section 4: Current affairs
UPMCAT 2018 Exam pattern
- 100 MCQ questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Time duration is 2 Hours
- The Exam is Divided into Four Sections – English, Numerical Aptitude, Decision Making, Current Affairs.
UPMCAT 2018 Seat Allocation
- Scheduled category – 21%
- Scheduled Tribe – 2%
- Other Backward Category – 27%
- General category – 50%
Courses Offered By The University
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MFC – Master of Finance Control
- PGDBA – Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration