Table of Content
UPESEAT 2017 – The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is a University Level aptitude test through which you can take admission in UG Engineering program. The exam will be hosted online only in the month of May 2017. You can fill the application form through both online and offline modes. If you desire to apply for the UPESEAT 2017 Exam, you must have been fulfilled their 10+2 or its equivalent successfully from the recognized Board University.
|UPESEAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Also known as:||UPESEAT|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
UPESEAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The UPESEAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled satisfied by all who are interested in participating in the exam. If you satisfy theses requirements then you can participate in the UPES exam.
Through Method – 1: For 80% seats
- If you have cleared your 10+2 or other equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% marks and above will be suitable to perform the exam.
- A minimum of 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics must have been required for performing the exam.
Through Method – 2: For 20% seat
On the Basis of Merit in Board Exams:
- You need to pass 10+2 or other equivalent exams with at least 80% marks or above.
- An aggregate of 80% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics must have been required for appearing in the exam.
UPESEAT 2017 Exam – Admissions on the Basis of JEE Mains:
- If you have cleared your 10+2 or other equivalent exams with minimum qualifying marks of 60% and above from the recognized University Board.
- A minimum of 60% marks must have been required for participating in the exam in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics from the recognized University Board.
- Your JEE Main Exam Scores must be greater than or equal to that of cutoff list of 2017.
UPESEAT 2017 Application Form
UPESEAT 2017 Exam forms will be released in the month of April 2017. You need to submit the UPESEAT 2017 Application Form before the deadline. The last dates will be in the month of May 2017 (1st week).
- You need to register on the official application portal first and then fill the forms.
- The online registration for the Exam of UPESEAT 2017 will involve visiting the official website and using the link for online registration. The online form will appear in which the following are to be filled:Name
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
After you have completed the online registration, then you will be allotted the username and password for the online form filling and submission for the UPESEAT 2017 Exam.
- The online form will require the following:
Address and Contact Details
Parents’ Income Details
Academic Details of Class X and XII
- A scanned copy of the photograph and the signature will also be required to be uploaded while the form submission. Also, remember to follow the required specifications for the same.
- The application fee can be paid through various modes as shown below. The online fee remission for the exam of UPESEAT 2017 can be done via the Credit card/Debit card or via the net banking.
- If you hold either 10+2 qualification or Diploma degree from the required recognized Board or University, must upload their certificate of the same in the Application Form.
UPESEAT 2017 Application Fees
The UPESEAT 2017 fees have to be paid by all when you fill the application form of the particular exam. The Application fees for the exam will be Rs. 1750/- for the offline mode of the application form and Rs. 1850/- online mode respectively as shown below in the table.
|PAYMENT MODE||APPLICATION FEES|
UPESEAT 2017 Modes of Fee Submission
- Method 1: By credit card
- Method 2: By debit card
- Method 3: Through Net banking
UPESEAT 2017 Exam Pattern
You can have a look at the UPESEAT 2017 Exam Pattern which is mentioned below:
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
- Exam mode: will be done through Online mode
- Duration of Exam: A total of 3 hours
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice type Questions (MCQs)
- Negative marking: No
- Marks: A total of 200
UPESEAT 2017 Exam Dates
|Application form start date||First week of November 2016 onwards|
|Last Date for application form||First week of May 2017|
|UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card||2nd week of May 2017|
|UPESEAT 2017 Exam||3rd week of May 2017|
|UPESEAT 2017 Result||First week of June, 2017|
|UPESEAT 2017 Counselling for Board Merit Students||Third week of June, 2017|
|UPES B. Tech. Non-Exam JEE Main Merit and Non-Exam Board Merit||Second week of June, 2017|
|UPESEAT 2017 Counselling for JEE Main candidates||Third week of June, 2017|
|UPESEAT Counselling on UPESEAT 2017 Rank||Fourth week of June, 2017|
|Registration for admissions after Phase 1 of UPESEAT Counselling||July 2017|
Note: Do note that the dates are tentative and we will provide you with the official dates once they are announced.
UPESEAT 2017 Result:
The exam result would tell regarding the admission of the candidates from the written exam. You need to satisfy the cutoff list by scoring the marks greater than or equal and then those would be able to attend the counseling process. The UPESEAT 2017 Results for the exam would be released by the exam bodies online as per the schedule of the important dates.
UPESEAT 2017 Counseling:
The exam counseling will be held for those who would be in the merit list according to the rank and score obtained in the written exam. The no. of admissions will be equal with that of the no. of seats for the particular course. The counseling process for the UPESEAT 2017 Exam will also involve a document verification round in which the candidate eligibility will be verified. If you fail to have documents then you can be rusticated from the future process.
Office Address of UPES:
Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi via-Prem Nagar
Other UG University Level Engineering Entrance Exams 2017
|BSAUEEE 2017||LNMIIT 2017|
|BVP CET 2017||LPU NEST 2017|
|CIPET JEE 2017||NSIT 2017|
|CUSAT CAT 2017||PDPU 2017|
|GEEE 2017||PESSAT 2017|
|IPU CET 2017||RGIPT 2017|
|JMI EEE 2017||SAAT 2017|
|Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE) 2017||SRMJEEE 2017|
|KIITEE 2017||TMISAT 2017|
|KLU EEE 2017||UPESEAT 2017|
|KRLMPCA CET 2017||Thapar B.Tech Admission 2017|