UPESEAT 2018 – The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test is a University Level aptitude test through which you can take admission in UG Engineering program.
The exam will be hosted online only in the month of May 2018. You can fill the application form through both online and offline modes.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- If you have cleared your 10+2 or other equivalent examination with an aggregate of 60% marks and above will be suitable to perform the exam.
- A minimum of 60% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics must have been required for performing the exam.
- You need to pass 10+2 or other equivalent exams with at least 80% marks or above.
- An aggregate of 80% marks in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics must have been required for appearing in the exam.
- If you have cleared your 10+2 or other equivalent exams with minimum qualifying marks of 60% and above from the recognised University Board.
- A minimum of 60% marks must have been required for participating in the exam in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics from the recognised University Board.
- Your JEE Main Exam Scores must be greater than or equal to that of the cutoff list of 2017.
- You need to register on the official application portal first and then fill the forms.
- The online registration for the Exam of UPESEAT 2018 will involve visiting the official website and using the link for online registration. The online form will appear in which the following are to be filled: Name
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
- The online form will require the following:
- A scanned copy of the photograph and the signature will also be required to be uploaded while the form submission. Also, remember to follow the required specifications for the same.
- The application fee can be paid through various modes as shown below. The online fee remission for the exam of UPESEAT 2018 can be done via the Credit card/Debit card or via the net banking.
- If you hold either 10+2 qualification or Diploma degree from the required recognised Board or University, must upload their certificate of the same in the Application Form.
- Method 1: By credit card
- Method 2: By debit card
- Method 3: Through Net banking
- Exam mode: will be done through Online mode
- Duration of Exam: A total of 3 hours
- Types of Question: Multiple Choice type Questions (MCQs)
- Negative marking: No
- Marks: A total of 200
- Visit the official link (we will provide you with a link here)
- Enter your UPES application form number and UPESEAT roll number/registered mobile number.
- Click on “Search”
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Save/Download your result to secure it
- Take printout of your UPESEAT 2017 Result
- Retain extra copies of result for future references
- High school mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Intermediate mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Admit card of the exam in which the candidate has qualified.
- Scorecard of the exam in which the candidate has qualified.
- Counselling call letter.
- Take the printout of all Documents for further use.
If you desire to apply for the UPESEAT 2018 Exam, you must have been fulfilled their 10+2 or its equivalent successfully from the recognised Board University.
UPESEAT 2018 application has been started from 13th October 2017. The last date to apply will be 20th April 2018.
|UPESEAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Exam vel:||University Level|
|Conducting Authority:||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
UPESEAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
The UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled satisfied by all who are interested in participating in the exam. If you satisfy these requirements then you can participate in the UPES Exam.
Through Method – 1: For 80% seats
Through Method – 2: For 20% seat
On the Basis of Merit in Board Exams:
UPESEAT 2018 Exam – Admissions on the Basis of JEE Mains:
UPESEAT 2018 Application Form
UPESEAT 2017 Exam forms have released on 13th October 2017. You need to submit the UPESEAT Registration Form before the deadline. The last dates will be 20th April 2018.
After you have completed the online registration, then you will be allotted the username and password for the online form filling and submission for the UPESEAT 2018
Address and Contact Details
Parents’ Income Details
Academic Details of Class X and XII
UPESEAT Application Fees
The UPESEAT fees have to be paid by all when you fill the application form of the particular exam. The Application fees for the exam will be Rs. 1750/- for the offline mode of the application form and Rs. 1850/- online mode respectively as shown below in the table.
|PAYMENT MODE||APPLICATION FEES|
UPESEAT 2018 Modes of Fee Submission
UPESEAT 2018 Exam Pattern
You can have a look at the UPESEAT Exam Pattern which is mentioned below:
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
UPESEAT 2018 Exam Dates
|Starting of online application form||13th October 2017|
|Last date to apply||20th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||25th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||5th May (PBT) and 11th – 13th May (CBT)|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Date for board merit students||3rd week of June 2018|
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants||3rd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|
UPESEAT 2018 Admit Card
The UPESEAT Admit Card 2018 will be available for candidates to download fro 25th April 2018. UPESEAT 2018 Admit card will have candidate’s information, test venue and time details, along with other related information.
Candidates registered for the test can download UPESEAT admit card 2018 by using their application number and date of birth.
Candidates are advised to carry the admit card of UPESEAT 2018 on the exam day. Without UPESEAT 2018 admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test
UPESEAT 2018 Results
The exam result would tell regarding the admission of the candidates from the written exam. You need to satisfy the cutoff list by scoring the marks greater than or equal and then those would be able to attend the counselling process.
The UPESEAT Result 2018 Notification for the exam would be released by the exam bodies online as per the schedule of the important dates.
How to Check UPESEAT Result 2018
UPESEAT 2018 Result Dates
|UPESEAT Exam||5th May 2018 (PBT) and 11th – 13th May (CBT) 2018|
|UPESEAT Result||1st week of June 2018|
|UPESEAT Counselling for Board Merit Students||June 2018|
UPESEAT 2018 Score Card
The UPESEAT 2018 Score Card will also be released in the starting week of June 2018 along with the declaration of the result.
The scorecard will also be posted on the university website and the direct link will be hosted here. The scorecard will be released only to the qualifying candidates.
Since the Scorecard of UPESEAT is an essential document, every qualified candidate must carry it to the counselling session. They must download and get the scorecard printed at the earliest.
UPESEAT 2018 Counselling
UPESEAT 2018 Counselling will be held from June 2018 by its official conducting authority (UPES). The exam counselling will be held for those who would be on the merit list according to the rank and score obtained in the written exam.
The no. of admissions will be equal with that of the no. of seats for the particular course. The counselling process for UPESEAT 2018 Exam will also involve a document verification round in which the candidate eligibility will be verified. If you fail to have documents then you can be rusticated from the future process.
UPESEAT 2018 Counselling Schedule
Below, we have provided the tentative date scheduled for UPESEAT counselling:
|Non-Exam JEE Main Merit & Non-Exam Board Merit for B.Tech course||June 2018|
|UPESEAT Counselling 2018 starts||June 2018|
|UPESEAT Counselling 2018 end||June 2018|
UPESEAT Counselling 2018 Documents Required
Office Address of UPES:
Bidholi Campus Office Energy Acres,
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar