UPESEAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria

UPESEAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria consists of the academic qualification and age requirement for appearing in the entrance exam that shall be conducted in May 2018 for admissions to B.Tech programs at the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.

[wp_ad_camp_8]

Candidates can have a look at the eligibility criteria of UPESEAT 2018 that is mentioned by the University for appearing in the entrance test. 80 percent of the admissions are based on UPESEAT 2018. The remaining 20 percent admissions are done by board merit and JEE Main 2018 merit.

UPESEAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria

  1. UPESEAT

Candidates need to have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks in Higher & Senior level (10th & 12th) and at least 60 percent total in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics at Senior Secondary Level (12th).

Non-Examination Pathway-

  1. Board Merit

Candidates need to have gained at least 80 percent marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and a minimum of 80 percent total in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (12th class).

Important Notification - Admission Open for B.Tech Program
Manipal University B.Tech Admission Started - Apply Now

SRM University B.Tech Admission Opens - Apply Now
  1. JEE Main Merit

Candidates need to have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and a minimum of 60 percent in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (class 12th).

JEE Main cutoff ranks are released after the declaration of JEE Main 2018 Result. Up to 20 percent seats are filled up through Board Merit/JEE Main Merit category. In case any seats remain vacant in this category, UPES has the right to fill these up by UPES Examination. The university also has the right to organize further physical (written test)/ online exam for admission.

UPESEAT 2018 Admission Criteria:

UPESEAT Exam 2018 following the centralized counselling

OR

Centralized counselling Merit rank for Non-Exam category

University of Petroleum & Energy Studies would grant admission to successful candidates in 37 B.Tech programs in high-growth sectors.

UPESEAT 2018 Exam Dates

Events Dates
Starting of online application form 13th October 2017
Last date to apply 20th April 2018
Admit Card Availability 25th April 2018
Date of Exam 5th May (PBT) and 11th – 13th May (CBT)
Result Declaration 1st week of June 2018
Counselling Date for board merit students 3rd week of June 2018
Counselling for JEE Main Applicants 3rd week of June 2018
Commencement  of Counselling Starts 4th week of June 2018

 

About Riyaz Khan 293 Articles

I may not be a hardcore philosopher nor a great novel writer, I am a player who plays with words. My pen is my sword which battles every single subject in which my knowledge act as a shield. My words believe in my writing talent, so I am here to help you with my little word game. I hope you will find the same as I did about my skills, cheers…!!!

Be the first to comment

Leave a Comment Below