UPESEAT 2017 Counselling will be organised on 22nd June 2017 by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). UPES is the conducting authority which organises a university level exam, which is known as UPESEAT. This test is conducted to get admissions into four-year Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program. This course is offered by the university in different disciplines.
UPESEAT 2017 Counselling Details
The university organises a centralised counselling for the candidates who have been qualified in the entrance exam. the counselling is done for the candidates who wish to get admissions in B.Tech programme through online mode. The university conducts or organises a separate UPES counselling for the candidates who qualified in the UPESEAT 2017. The allotment of seats will be 80% for UPESEAT merit holders 10% for board merit holders. 10% for JEE Main rankers. Candidates will be called for counselling procedure on the basis of the rank list.
It is mandatory for all the candidates to be present in the counselling physically. The seat allotments will be made on the basis of the merit list, seat availability for the candidates. The document will be made verified at the time of counselling.
UPESEAT 2017 Counselling Schedule
Below, we have provided the tentative date schedule of UPESEAT counselling:
|Non-Exam JEE Main Merit & Non-Exam Board Merit for B.Tech course||9th June 2017|
|UPESEAT Counselling 2017 starts||22nd June 2017|
|UPESEAT Counselling 2017 end||30th June 2017|
UPESEAT Counselling 2017 Documents Required
- High school mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Intermediate mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Admit card of the exam in which the candidate has qualified.
- Scorecard of the exam in which the candidate has qualified.
- Counselling call letter.
- Take the printout of all Documents for further use.
UPESEAT Counselling 2017 Procedure
- UPESEAT 2017 Counselling will be conducted in a centralised process.
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) will offer admissions to 80% of the total seats on the basis of UPESEAT 2017 Result
- Rest 20% of the seat will be considered for Board Merit or JEE Main 2017 rank holders
- Qualified candidates will have to attend UPESEAT Counselling 2017 in person at the specified address on the scheduled date and time.
- UPES will consider following three Rankings for Seat Allotment
(i) UPSEAT Merit Ranking
(ii) Board Merit Ranking
(iii) JEE Main 2017 Merit Ranking
- Candidates will have to submit their original documents during UPESEAT 2017 counselling.
- Candidates are advised to bring one set of photocopies of all the specified documents with them. They will be asked to submit the photocopies along with the originals.