UPESEAT 2018 Application Form is available in online mode from 13th October 2017. Candidates need to visit the official website.
The application form is available through online & offline both. In order to fill UPESEAT 2018 Registration Form, the aspirants have to first register with their name, email ID, contact number, state, city, and course.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Visit the official Website of UPESEAT
- Click on the link for ‘Online Application Form’ and select your category whether you are an Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- Now candidates need to purchase the admission prospectus by filling a form by providing necessary information.
- Now click the submit button and your registration process is completed.
- On completion of your first step, mail will be sent to you.
- Click on the link given on your mail ID and activate your account.
- Fill all the details on the application form. Enter your academic details and upload the scanned images (if any).
- Upload the scanned images for signature and photograph.
- Now, go for the payment process.
- Candidates those are filling the form in offline mode they need to send it to the “UPES Energy Acres, P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar, Dehradun-248007”.
- Rs 1850/-, if they are paying through Net Banking/DD/Debit card
- 1750/-, if they are paying through cash
- The US $ 75, for NRI/foreign candidates.
- Personal and academic details.
- The choice of test city.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature should be in jpg/jpeg format (file size should not be more than 50 KB).
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Credit card/Debit card details for fee submission.
- The issue of Application Form: Started.
- The last date to apply is 20th April 2018.
- Examination Date – 5th May 2018 (PBT) and 11th – 13th May 2018 (CBT)
All the applicants need to fulfil eligibility criteria successful applicants can fill an application form.
Offline application form and prospectus can be obtained by sending a demand draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with request letter.
Also, Applicants can collect the offline application form by making the Cash payment in admission counters at Ahmadabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
UPESEAT 2018 Application Form Notification
UPESEAT 2018 application form is announced officially from 13th October 2018 and the last date to apply for UPESEAT 2018 will be 20th April 2018.
The application form has started. Candidates fulfilling the criteria’s can get the admissions into B.Tech programs for the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES).
The university offers admissions to successful candidates in 37 B.Tech programs in high-growth sectors.
UPESEAT is set to be conducted in May 2018. The final date to receive the filled up application form 20th April 2018. UPESEAT 2018 Application Form Procedure is explained on this page and consists of the procedure to apply for B.Tech programs at the UPES. Candidates can fill up and submit the application form.
Procedure to apply UPESEAT 2018 Application form
Applicants applying online for UPESEAT 2018 registration form needs to follow the below mention procedure
UPESEAT 2018 Application Fee
Documents Required for UPESEAT 2018
UPESEAT 2018 Application Dates
Important Dates for all the candidates
Step to Fill UPESEAT 2018 Registration Form
These are the simple steps that one has to follow for filling the UPESEAT application form 2018
Step-1: Applicant Details
Visit the official Website & under notifications click the link “Application Form.”Select your nationality and proceed towards filling your personal details
Step-2: Set Password
Candidates will receive an e-mail containing an account confirmation link. Click the link and activate your account using your email and password.
Step-3: Fill the Application Form
Enter all the details requested on the application form that includes academic details. Mark the preferences for the test city. Upload the scanned documents (signature and photograph) in the prescribed format.
Step-4: Make the Payment
At last, make the payment of prescribed application fee. To make the payment online, candidates can use credit card/debit card/net banking. On the successful completion of the application process, a unique application number will be generated. Note down the application number and take the printout of the application form.
UPESEAT 2018 Application Form Correction
There is no correction opportunity will be given by the examination authority to edit the application form. Candidates are advised to fill all the details correctly on the Application Form.