UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card will be made available to all the applicants of UPESEAT 2017 on May 10, 2017. Only the candidates who have successfully applied for the examination will be able to get access of the admit card. Candidates can download the admit card online. The admit card is important for the applicants to appear in the examination. Without the admit card, no candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination. In the article given below, candidates can check instruction to download the Admit Card of UPESEAT 2017 along with other relevant details of the examination.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2017 Details
The admit card of UPESEAT 2017 will be available for candidates to download tentatively in the first week of May 2017.
UPESEAT 2017 Admit card will have candidate’s information, test venue and time details, along with other related information. Candidates registered for the test can download UPESEAT admit card 2017 by using their application number and date of birth. Candidates are advised to carry the admit card of UPESEAT 2017 on the exam day. Without UPESEAT 2017 admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test.
How to download UPESEAT Admit Card 2017?
- Click on the link here (link will be provided soon)
- Enter any of the two following fields to download the admit card of UPESEAT 2017:
- Application Form
- Date of Birth
- Registered Email ID
- Download your UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card
UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card – Important Instruction
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the admit card. If any discrepancy is found, they should immediately contact the concerned authority.
- Candidates must affix their recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card.
- The venue of the exam along with the address will be mentioned in the admit card. The date and time of the exam will also be indicated on the admit card.
- Candidates must read the instruction written on the admit card and adhere to it.
- The admit card should not be tampered or damaged in any way.
- Candidates must ensure to take the admit card along with them to the exam center. Without the admit card, no applicant will be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
UPESEAT 2017 Exam Centers
here is a total no. of 46 exam centers where the entrance test will be held. Applicants have to select the name of center at the time of filling up the Application Form of UPESEAT 2017. The name of the exam center along with address allotted to the candidates will be mentioned in the admit card.
|S.No||Exam Centre||City Code||S.No||Exam Centre||City Code|