UPESEAT 2017 Result and Score Card will be communicated to the candidates via the official website of the conducting authorities. The result is set to be released on 9th June 2017. The specific date of the release of the result will also be notified here soon. The result will be announced by the examination conducting authority i.e. the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). Read further details about the UPESEAT 2017 Result and Score Card below.
UPESEAT 2017 Result
The UPESEAT 2017 Result shall be announced on 9th June 2017. Candidates will be able to view the result through the link which will be posted here as soon as it is available. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test will be carried out by the UPES in order to admit the candidates for the undergraduate programmes in engineering. The exam will be conducted at the university level in the month of May 2017 in both online and offline modes. The Result of UPESEAT 2017 shall signify the names of the students who will clear this aptitude test and will be eligible for admissions through the counselling procedures. The link that directly connects to the result page will be posted below.
How to Check UPESEAT Result 2017
- Visit the official link (we will provide you with a link here)
- Enter your UPES application form number and UPESEAT roll number/registered mobile number.
- Click on “Search”
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Save/Download your result to secure it
- Take printout of your UPESEAT 2017 Result
- Retain extra copies of result for future references
|UPESEAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test|
|Exam vel:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
UPESEAT 2017 Result Dates
|UPESEAT Exam||13th May 2017|
|UPESEAT Result||9th June 2017|
|UPESEAT Counselling for Board Merit Students||22nd June 2017|
UPESEAT 2017 Score Card
The UPESEAT 2017 Score Card will also be released on 9th June 2017 along with the declaration of the result. The scorecard will also be posted on the university website and the direct link will be hosted here. The scorecard will be released only for the qualifying candidates. Since the Scorecard of UPESEAT is an essential document, every qualified candidate must carry it to the counselling session. They must download and get the scorecard printed at the earliest.
UPESEAT 2017 Score Card – Steps to download
- Go to the link posted here.
- Enter the details as asked on the page.
- Submit the details to download the scorecard.
- Get the scorecard printed.
Important points related to UPESEAT Result 2017
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies who is the official conducting authority (UPES University) will declare the result of UPESEAT 2017.
- All applicants need to check their result for admission to various B. Tech programmes at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.
- The overall and category wise ranks along with aggregate and section wise marks in the exam will be displayed by UPESEAT 2017 result.
- UPESEAT 2017 seat allotment and admission will be based on UPESEAT result 2017.
- After publication of UPESEAT 2017 result, the university will conduct counselling for admissions, tentatively from the third week of June to the fourth week of June 2017.
UPESEAT Counselling 2017
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies will conduct counselling of UPESEAT 2017 tentatively in the second week of June 2017. Candidates appeared in JEE Main 2017 may also get admission in the university. Counselling for admission to UPES will be conducted separately for JEE Main 2017 as well as UPESEAT qualified candidates in the third and fourth week of June 2017 tentatively. Depending upon the total number of candidates for counselling and numbers of vacant seats, the university may conduct the counselling for admission in one or more than one phases. The seats will be allotted to UPESEAT merit holders (80% seats), JEE Main 2017 rankers (10% seats )and to the Board Merit holders (10% seats).
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
Fax: +91-135-2776095, 2776090