UPES MET 2017 Application Process
Candidates can also send payment through demand drafts and receive the UPES-MET (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test) 2016 application form and pamphlet to your mailing address. The physical application forms are obtainable at the below mentioned UPES (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies) admission counter by cash payment-
- He or she must go to the official website to register online.
- Click on the suitable link given above and select your status – Indian Resident or Foreign Resident.
- Afterward sign up to purchase the Admission Prospectus. Fill all the information in the Sign up Form cautiously and submit.
- Candidates have to create their own email ID by offering your little identification.
- Candidates have to register on UPES-MET (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test) 2016.
- On submission, the applicants will receive an email on the registered email id filled in the Sign up Form.
- Then applicants will have to click on the link offered in the email to confirm their email id and activate their account on the UPES (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies) official website.
- After confirming the email id, continue to fill up the Application Form online and follow the instructions given there.
- Candidates can make online payment through net banking and credit card.
- Check online entry after entering your information online before submitting.
- All successful registration will receive an online registration number, which is unique.
- After finishing the submission process successfully, candidate must take a print-out of the finished application form for your reference.
Demand Draft (DD)
For buying the UPES (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies) Brochure and Application Form, the applicants can draw a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1850/- in the Name of “UPES Fee Account” payable at New Delhi.
UPES MET 2017 Registration Fees
- The registration fee by cash payment for UPES-MET (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test) 2016 is INR 1750 only.
- The registration fee by online payment for UPES-MET (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Management Entrance Test) 2016 is INR 1850 only.
- The NRI’s and foreign Nationals have to pay $.75 through net banking or by credit card.
- You have to take Demand Draft (DD) in favor of ‘’UPES Fee Account’’ payable at New Delhi / Dehradun.
UPES MET 2017 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be shortlisted for allotting admission into UPES for the session 2016-18 on the basis of their Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2015 (September/December), Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2016 (February/May), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2015, Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2016, Common Admission Test (CAT) 2015, Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2015, Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or UPES MET 2016 scores.
- Thereafter, the shortlisted applicants will further be required to participate in Group Discussion round and finally the personal interview round with the UPES (University of Petroleum & Energy Studies) admission faculty.
- The performance of the applicants will be judged at every stage of selection and based on it, they will be given admission.
UPES MBA Admission 2017
- MBA Aviation
- MBA Business Analytics
- MBA Energy Trading
- MBA Infrastructure
- MBA International Business
- MBA Logistics & Supply Chain
- MBA Oil & Gas
- MBA Port & Shipping
- MBA Power
UPES MET 2017 Exam Centre’s
The list of exam Centre for UPES MET 2016 is as follow