The official notification regarding UPES Admission 2016 is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about UPES Admission 2016 such as its admission criteria, exam dates and eligibility criteria.
Those of you who desire to take admission in any of the courses which are offered at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies can proceed and apply for the same. The prospectus and application forms can be obtained from UPES Enrolment Offices. The payment can be made in the form of DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
UPES organizes entrance exams for admission into B.Tech, MBA, B.Des and LLB courses.
UPES Admission 2016 Reservation of Seats
For Uttarakhand bonafide resident candidates: 15% seats in all programs would be reserved based on merit, subject to showing “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra” certificate.
Reservation for Differently Abled Candidates: 3% of seats would be reserved for Differently Abled individuals with minimum disability to the extent of 40% subject to producing of a certificate from authorized Medical Doctor/Hospital indicating the extent of physical disability. However if seats still remain unfilled the same would be given for unreserved.
UPES Admission 2016 Engineering / Design Admissions
UPES organizes admissions in engineering courses based on UPESEAT exam as well as JEE Main exam. UPES holds the UPESEAT exam for admission to B.Tech and B.Des courses.
UPES Management Admissions
- BBA Foreign Trade
- BBA Oil & Gas Marketing
- BBA E-Commerce Marketing
- BBA Aviation Operations
- BBA Financial Analysis & Services
- BBA Media Management
- BBA Logistics Management
- BBA Auto Marketing
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA (Human Resources Management/Marketing Management/Finance & Accounts/ Operations Management)
- At least 50 % marks in Class 10th and 12th .
- Those of you who are appearing in class 12th would be eligible to apply and seek a provisional admission under the “ TENSION FREE BOARD EXAM POLICY ”
- Commerce/ Science / Humanities individuals are eligible to apply
- Admissions would be based on Interview and Group Discussion.
UPES Law Admissions
UPES conducts Law courses in the College of Legal Studies.
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
5 Years Integrated BBA LLB(Hons.) / BA LLB(Hons.)
- At least 50% marks in Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th)
6 Years B.Tech. Energy Technology + LLB(Hons.)/ B.Tech. Computer Science + LLB(Hons.)
- A minimum of 50% marks in class 10th and class 12th.
- A minimum total of 50% in Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level.