Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test popularly called as UPCPMT 2017 is a State level medical entrance exam. This exam is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS in various government colleges and other approved Medical, Ayurvedic, Unani and Dental-Homeopathic colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. UPCPMT is organized by Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University. Application form would be available for interested individuals from March, 2017. The colleges who are not tied up to the UPCPMT can also allot admissions on the basis of UPCPMT score card.
Admission into UPCPMT 2017 Entrance exam would be done on the basis of NEET 2017.
UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy the following UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- You need to be 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete on or before 31st December, 2017.
- You need to have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for the examination.
- You need to have scored at least 50% total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category)
- You need to have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh and should have completed your basic qualification from recognized schools of Uttar Pradesh only.
UPCPMT 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested must fill and submit UPCPMT 2017 Application Form.
Steps for applying for UPCPMT 2017 form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit www.upcpmt.co.in to register for the examination.
Step 2: You have to provide your basic details like name, address, email id and their mobile number to register.
Step 3: A verification code would be sent to your mobile number as it is mandatory to reach next steps.
Step 4: You can fill the UPCPMT 2017 application form by entering your username and password sent on your registered mobile number and email id.
Step 5: You have to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
Step 6: You need to pay the application fees to complete the process.
Step 7: After completion of form you have to download the declaration form and attach a recent photograph and upload the scan copy of UPCPMT 2017 declaration form.
You need to take a printout of UPCPMT 2017 application form for your future reference.
UPCPMT 2017 Application fees
- You have to pay the application fees online through Debit/ Credit card.
- For General and OBC category- Rs 1400/-
- For SC/ST Category- Rs 700/-
UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
Below we have listed the UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- The test comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The Exam shall be for 3 hours.
- Your 1 mark would be added for each right answer and no marks would be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The language of paper is available in both English and Hindi.
- The Distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of question|
UPCPMT 2017 Syllabus
Physics: The syllabus of physics is divided into 2 sections which is as follows:
- Electron Physics
- Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Measurements and Kinematics
- Wave motion and Sound
- General Properties of Matter
Chemistry: The syllabus of chemistry is also divided into 2 segments.
- Alkyl halides
- Aromatic Compound
- Study of alkali
- Alkaline metals
- The study of Chemical Equilibria
- Laws of Gases
- Thermo chemistry
- Transition Elements,
- Preparation of Collidal Solution
Botany: The syllabus of Botany is also divided into 2 segments-
- Plant Kingdom,
- Systematic study of Algae,
- The study of Photosynthesis
- Respiratory system
- Growth & Movements
- Human evolution
- Cell Differentiation
Zoology: The syllabus of Zoology is also divided into 2 segments-
- Animal Tissues
- Organic Evolutions
- Origin of Life
- Animal Physiology
Also read article on list of UPCPMT Colleges in India
UPCPMT 2017 Exam Dates
|UPCPMT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration for UPCPMT 2017 online application||2nd week of March, 2017|
|Fee deposition on next working day after Registration (Either Online or by Bank Challan)||2nd week of March, 2017|
|Filling up of UPCPMT 2017 Application forms on next working day of fee deposition||2nd week of March, 2017|
|Duration of downloading the UPCPMT 2017 Admit Cards||2nd week of May, 2017|
|UPCPMT 2017 Exam Date||3rd week of May, 2017|
|Date of declaration of UPCPMT 2017 Result & Answer Key||First week of June, 2017|
|Dates of Application for Scrutiny||First week of June, 2017|
|UPCPMT 2017 Counselling Round 1||First week of July, 2017|
|Last date of allocation of Round 1 counselling||3rd week of July, 2017|
|UPCPMT 2017 Counselling Round 2||2nd week of August, 2017|
|Last date of allocation of Round 2 counselling||Last week of August, 2017|
|UPCPMT 2017 Counselling Round 3||Last week of August, 2017|