UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria will help the interested candidates to know whether they are eligible for the examination or not. To apply for this entrance exam candidate must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the conducting authority Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University. Application form will be obtainable on the official website from March, 2017. UPCPMT 2017 is state level exam hosted for the admission of candidates in BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS in a range of government colleges and other official Medical, Ayurvedic, Unani and Dental-Homeopathic colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The eligibility criteria specifies rules and regulation of which need to be satisfied by the candidates before applying for the examination like academic qualification, age limit, minimum passing percentage, necessary subjects etc. Appearing candidates must be of at least 17 years of age to apply for the UPCPMT examination.
UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Only candidates who are citizen of India are eligible.
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination to be eligible.
- Candidates who have taken Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in their higher secondary examination are only eligible for the examination.
- Candidates ought to score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category).
- The age of appearing applicants should be at least 17 years on or 31st December, 2016.