UPCPMT 2017 Application Form shall be available on the official website from March, 2017. Candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria before registering for the examination. The UPCPMT commonly known as Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test is a state level exam hosted for the admission of candidates in various undergraduate courses such as BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS and BUMS in different affiliated college in the state of Utter Pradesh. The application form describes candidates detail like personal, educational, contact, address, phone number, email ID and other details as required in the application form. The final date to apply for UPCPMT 2017 entrance exam is April, 2017. Candidates have visit www.upcpmt.in the official website to register for the examination. Candidates need to ready with all the desirable papers as required and study the guidelines carefully before registering for the examination. Candidates can refer the procedure to apply for UPCPMT 2017 exam into points in this article.
UPCPMT 2017 Application Procedure
- Candidates need to register for the UPCPMT 2017 exam by visiting upcpmt.in.
- Candidates must register by entering their name, phone number and email ID and the
- Candidate need to login and fill the application form by entering correctly their academic, personal and other as mentioned in the form and save it.
- After filling the facts candidates have to upload their recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in jpg format and in 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimensions and click on submit button.
- Candidates are required to pay their application fees of Rs 1400/- in case of General and OBC category and Rs 700/- in case of SC/ ST category.
- The application fees can be paid online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through State Bank of India Challan which can be downloaded from the official website.
- After making the payment candidates have to download their application form. It should be correctly filled and signed by the candidate, his/ her guardian and should be attested by principal/gazetted officer.
UPCPMT 2017 Admit Card
Appearing candidates will get the admit card from the official website of UPCPMT 2017 from May, 2017. Admit card will not be emailed or sent via post separately to any candidate, they have to download from the official website by login using valid user id and password, generated at the time of filling up the application form.