Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test popularly called as UPCMET 2017 is a state level entrance exam. This exam is organized to offer admission to MBBS courses in private Medical colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form from November, 2016. UPCMAT is organized by Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association. Admission will be done as per the merit list prepared in the manner mentioned in the brochure based on the marks secured in the above UPCMET-2017 exam. UPCMET 2017 exam would be conducted on May, 2017.
|UPCMET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||UPCMET Medical 2017|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
UPCMET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for UPCMET 2017 examination only if you satisfy the following condition:
- You need to be at least 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or need to complete on or before 31st December, 2016.
- Those of you who have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination can apply for the examination.
- You need to have scored at least 50% of total marks in Higher Secondary Examination in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects taken together and English as their compulsory subject to apply for the examination (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category)
UPCMET 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested can fill and submit UPCMET 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for UPCMET form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit www.upumcwa.org to register for the examination.
Step 2: You need to fill your personal, qualification and other information as required in the form and submit it.
Step 3: You need to upload your recent passport size photograph and signature and submit it.
Step 4: After filling up the form you have to make payment through Debit/ Credit card or through Demand Draft.
Step 5: You would need to print the confirmation page and note down the Application No keep it safely for all future correspondences.
You can also obtain the application form through following:
- Through Member Colleges: Information Brochure and OMR Application form can be obtained in person from the cash counters of the participating member colleges on cash payment of Rs. 1000
- Through post: Fill and send the application form through Speed Post to the address mentioned below along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1050 in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly” along with two self addressed stickers.
Coordinator –UPCMET 2017,
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001
- To complete the process you need to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/-
You can pay your application fees online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through DD in favor of “UPUMCWA” payable at “Bareilly (U.P.)” to “Coordinator – UPCMET 2017, First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly – 243 001”.
UPCMET 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 2 papers:
- Paper 1: Physcial Science and Biological Science
- Paper 2: General English
- The time for paper 1 shall be 2 hours 30 minutes and for paper 2 shall be 30 minutes.
- Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in Paper-I shall be 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- ¼ of your marks would be deducted for every wrong answer given.
- The distribution of subject and questions is as below:
|Subject||No of Question|
UPCMET 2017 Exam Dates
|UPCMET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|UPCMET 2017 Application form sale begins||November, 2016|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of May, 2017|
|UPCMET 2017 Exam Date||Last week of May, 2017|
|UPCMET 2017 Result Declaration||2nd week of June, 2017|
|UPCMET 2017 Counseling||After July, 2017|