The UPCATET 2018 exam will be conducted in May 2018 by the Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology (Kanpur).
This exam is conducted for the students who wish to seek admission Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Ph.D., M.Tech, & MBA programs in the university.
UPCATET 2018 Application Form
For Online Application:-
- Visit the official website
- Click on Apply online and download the brochure
- Register yourself with your Email ID
- Fill your personal and academic details in the online form
- Pay the application fees
- Click submit
For Offline Application:-
- Purchase the application form from Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology or Download it from the online portal and submit via post.
- Fill the Application form and attach all the required documents.
- Prepare a demand draft for the application fee
- Send the application form to the following address:
Narendra Deva University of Agriculture & Technology
Kumarganj, Faizabad, 224 229 (U.P.)
Name of the Registrar: Dr. P.K. Singh
Email ID: email@example.com
Mobile: +91-7408836617 (O)
Ph.: +91-5270-262035 (O)
UPCATET 2018 Application Fee
- For General and OBC category – Rs 1250/- (1550/- with late fee).
- For SC/ST category – Rs 1050/- (Rs 1350/- with late fee).
UPCATET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Under Graduate Courses:
- 12th pass from any Board of Education
- PCM or PCB or PCMB as compulsory subjects.
- Graduated from any recognized university or institute.
Post Graduate Courses:
- Graduation in B.Sc from any recognized university or institute.
- Post graduation in M.Sc from any recognized university or institute.
- Graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
UPCATET 2018 Important Dates
|Application form release||February 2018|
|Last date for application form||April 2018|
|Last date for application fee||April 2018|
|Admit card||May 2018|
|Start of Counseling Sessions||June 2018|
UPCATET Admit Card 2018
The Admit card For the UPCATET 2018 will be released 10-15 days prior to the exam, i.e. in May 2018 (Tentatively), without which no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam.