The UPCAT BDS 2017 Eligibility Criteria will present the overview to the candidates who are interested whether they are eligible or not. Applicants can apply for the entrance exam only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the conducting authority the Association of private medical & dental colleges of Uttar Pradesh. The application form will be available on the official website for the candidates from January, 2017. The eligibility criteria specify the requirement of candidate’s education qualification, minimum passing percentage, necessary subjects, age limit etc. Candidates are required to read the UPCAT Dental eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the examination. The UPCAT BDS 2017 Exam is a paper and pen based exam held in the month of May, 2017. Applying candidates must be of at least of 17 years before registering for the examination.
UPCAT BDS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates all over India can apply for the examination.
- Appearing candidates should be of minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December of that year to be eligible.
- Candidates completed their 10+2 or HSC or its equivalent exam from a recognized University can only apply for the examination.
- Candidates who scored at least 50% of aggregate marks for general category and 40% of marks in their HSC or qualifying examination are eligible.
- Candidates ought to have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics as their subjects in HSC are only eligible.
- All those candidates who have appeared or waiting for results can also apply for the examination.