UP Intermediate Time Table 2017 – 12th Exam Data Sheet

UP Intermediate Time Table 2017

The Uttar Pradesh Board will declareIntermediary Exam Time Table for the session 2017 in the month of December/January on their statutory website that is upmsp.nic.in along with all the educational institutions which are associated with this Board. Aspirants who are studying in class XIIth and have registered in this board examination are instructed to check that online portal for more information. The Uttar Pradesh board conducts class 12thexam every year in the month of March and this year also it is estimated in the same month.

The Board of High School and Intermediary Education, Uttar Pradesh which is the short form as UPMSP was formed in the year of 1921 under the jurisdiction of state government in the city Allahabad. It is one of the largest High School (Class 10th) & Intermediate (Class 12thboards of our country which conducts board exams in 2 parts; one is directed at the achievement of Xth class and the other one at the endXIIth class. Lakhs of aspirants appear in the Intermediate exam of the Uttar Pradesh Board every year from several educational institutions. This Uttar Pradesh board divides its intermediate marks into a unique pattern; a theory exam is directed by the board which carries 70% marks of a subject while an internal assessment is wanted by the school which carries remaining 30% marks of that subject.

Latest Application Forms Available

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here