UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th – The UP Board Scheme 2019 for both Class 10th and 12th has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad and the same has been published here in this article for all the current year applicants. The examinations are going to be conducted from February 7 to March 2 and the results for the same will be positively out by the April 30 of the same academic year 2018-19. Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad affiliates innumerable private and public schools which do not fail to impart quality education to all its students across the state, successfully. Every year it accomplishes the responsibilities that are central to it namely, prescribing the dates of examinations, releasing the results, conducting the 10th and 12th board examinations, and also releasing the date sheet and syllabus of the same, respectively. Usually the UP board exams, both 10th and Intermediate lasted for 2 months, but the period has been curtailed to only 16 days this year. The morning shift will commence from 8am and conclude at 11:15am of the same day. The article is a proper navigation for all the board applicants appearing in either the 10th or 12th board exams this year.
UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th: Facts for Students
- Name of the Board: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad
- Dates of the Commencement of the Board Examinations: 7 February 2019
- Dates of the Conclusion of the Board Examinations: 2 March 2019
- Result Declaration Date of the UP Board 10th and 12th Examinations: 30 April 2019
- Particular: UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th
UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th: Essential Dates Released
All the 10th and 12th board applicants can count on the following dates that have been released by the UP board authorities regarding the examinations, results and date sheet for both the standards consequently.
|Serial No.s||UP Board 10th and 12th Class Events 2019||Released Dates|
|1.||Commencing Date of the Exams||7 February 2019|
|2.||Concluding Date of the Exams||2 March 2019|
|3.||Result Declaration Date||30 April 2019|
UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 12th
The time table/ Scheme/ Date sheet for the 12th board examinations for all the streams have been released by the UP board officials and have been mentioned below, comprehensively.
|Psychology||7 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Sanskrit, Urdu, and other Indian Language||8 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Hindi||12 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Industrial Organizations||13 February 2019||8:00 – 11:15 AM|
|Home Science||14 February 2019||8:00 – 11:15 AM|
|Human Science||15 February 2019||8:00 – 11:15 AM|
|Chemistry||15 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Mathematics||21 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Physics||22 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Political Science||25 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|History||26 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Economics||27 February 2019||8:00 – 11:15 AM|
|Geography||28 February 2019||8:00 – 11:15 AM|
|Biology||28 February 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|Social Science||1 March 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
|English||2 March 2019||2:00 – 5:15 PM|
UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th
The 10th standard students affiliated to the UP Board can refer to the following table as the dates for the class 10th examination for the current academic year have been released.
|Music||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||7th February 2019|
|Agriculture||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||8th February 2019|
|Hindi||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||12th February 2019|
|Home Science (Only For Girls), Home Science ( For Boys who did not opt it as compulsory subject )||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||13th February 2019|
|English||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||14th February 2019|
|Urdu||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||15th February 2019|
|Human Science||2:00 PM – 5:15 PM|
|Maths||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||16th February 2019|
|Commerce||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||22nd February 2019|
|Social Science||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||23rd February 2019|
|Gujarati, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Nepali.||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||25th February 2019|
|Science||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||26th February 2019|
|Computer||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||27th February 2019|
|Sanskrit||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||28th February 2019|
Click here to check the detailed view of UP Board 10th time table
How to Check the UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th?
There are some very simple steps that all the students of the 10th and 12th board examinations can follow the following steps to accomplish the process comprehensively after getting it in the online PDF format, respectively.
- The students are expected to visit this website
- Then they must search for an access to the UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th
- Then the students must download the scheme after it arrives and save it
- The date sheet includes information like the dates of the exam, the subject names, the subject index codes and also the days of the exams as well
- Lastly, the students must get enough printouts of the same for future reference.
How to Score the Best in UP Board 10th and 12th Examinations 2019?
- Allocate adequate time to the studies so as to come up with excellent knowledge about all the subjects, comprehensively.
- Make sure that you refer to the maximum sample question papers so as to grasp a good idea about the marking scheme, marks allocation to the long and short answer type questions and also the idea of writing answers.
- The students must make sure that they refer to a trusted website like this, so as to stay updated with all the appropriate and latest notifications released by the board officials.
- Take proper advice and consultation from all the seniors including your parents, peers, senior passed out students, subject experts and tutors who have all the idea about the same and can accompany you after having gone through the same conditions and circumstances.
The above article is completely relied upon navigating all the students about the UP Board Scheme 2019 for Class 10th and 12th and the basic details of the procedures of downloading, the preparation skills, and also the time table and dates that have released for all the 10th and 12th standard students, comprehensively.