UP Board High School Time Table 2017
UP Board High School Time Table 2017 – The Uttar Pradesh Board will release High School exam time table in the month of December 2016/January 2017 on their statutory website that is upmsp.nic.in along with the educational institutes which are associated with the Board. Aspirants who are studying in class X and have registered in this board exam are instructed to check for the more information on that online portal. Latest updates are announced on a regular basis in this official website therefore it will benefit candidates to be well-informed about this board examination.
The Board of High School and Intermediary Education Uttar Pradesh which is the short form of UPMSP was founded in the year of 1921 in Allahabad. This is a government board of school education that organizes HighSchool exams of the state under the authority of state government. It is one of the largest secondary boards of our country which directs board examinations in two parts; one is directed after the completion of 10th class and the other one at the end class 12, 00,000 of aspirants appear in the High School exam of the Uttar Pradesh Board each year from numerous educational institutes in this state. Uttar Pradesh board has aunique quality in itself from any other state boards. A writtenexam is directed by the board which carries 70% marks of a subject while an internal valuation is necessary by the school which carries remaining 30% marks of that subject.
Note – Following is the UP Board High School Time Table for previous year. It will give a idea about exam timings, subjects covered in exam and holiday slots. We would recommend you to stay connected with us to get latest UP Board High School Time Table 2017.
UP High School Date Sheet 2016-2017
|19th Feb 2016||Friday||Hindi||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|20th Feb 2016||Saturday||Music in written||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|22nd Feb 2016||Monday||Commercial Education||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|23th Feb 2016||Tuesday||Science||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|24th Feb 2016||Wednesday||Vocal Music||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|25th Feb 2016||Thursday||Computer||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|26th Feb 2016||Friday||Mathematics||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|27th Feb 2016||Saturday||Sculpting||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|29th Feb 2016||Monday||Second Language||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|02nd Mar 2016||Wednesday||Social Science||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|03rd Mar 2016||Thursday||Human Science||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|04th Mar 2016||Friday||English||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|09th Mar 2016||Wednesday||Sanskrit/ Third Language||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|10th Mar 2016||Thursday||Home Science||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
|11th Mar 2016||Friday||Drawing/Painting||08.00 AM – 11.15 AM|
This year it is anticipated by the candidates that the Uttar Pradesh Board High School Exam Date Sheet 2017 will be declared within 1 month before exam. To benefit the aspirants, here is a tentative exam timetable which will facilitate them to perform their study plans for their very first imperative board exam. However, the exam essentially begins from 7.30 am but it has been noticed that this year the BHSIEUP 10th class exam will start from 8.00 am in place of the previous time frame!
[/av_textblock] [/av_two_third][av_one_third min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’] [av_sidebar widget_area=’Displayed Everywhere’] [/av_one_third][av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′]