UP Board 12th Result 2017 will be declared by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh in the first week of June 2017. The board was set up in the year 1921 with the aim to impart the quality education to the students. Since the year 1921, the board has been conducted the UP Board 12th examination during the month of March to April 2017. The board is commonly known as Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh and headquartered in Allahabad. Students can get the complete details regarding UP Board Intermediate Result 2017, including result announcement date, result analysis, how to check the result, etc. from this article.
Once the examination is over, students will start looking for the result. Most probably, UP Board 12th Result 2017 will be announced by the first week of June 2017. The result will be provided through online mode. Students can access the official result link from this section of our article. The link will be provided as soon as the result will be released. Candidates are advised that after downloading their result card must check the details provided in it are correct. The students have to be sure the details printed on the candidate’s name and other personal details are accurate and error free.
UP Board 12th Result Analysis
Here, students can check statistics of UP Board 12th result for the year 2014, 2015 and 2016. It includes the number of students appeared the exam and the overall passing percentage.
|Year||No. of Students Appeared||Overall Passing %|
In the year 2016, a total of 30,71,892 students had appeared the examination including 17,09379 boys and 13,63, 513 girls candidates. It is clear from the above table that the graph of overall passing percentage has been decreasing year by year. Keep the printout of the result sheet till the admission to next higher class. The result card is the very important document to be kept safe as a birth certificate proof for admission in any courses in future.
How to Check UP Board 12th Result 2017
The following are the simple steps in order to check the UP Board Intermediate Result 2017 is mentioned below:
- Visit the official link (we will provide the link here)
- You will be redirected to the results page
- Now, enter your roll number
- Click on “Submit” button and check your scores
- Keep the printouts of your mark sheet for further use
- Check every detail carefully oriented on the scorecard
Instruction regarding UP Board 12th Result 2017
UP Board 12th Result 2017 important steps are give below
- For downloading the resulting student must have their roll number. So, keep your roll number safe till the result is announced.
- After publishing of the result, students can download it from the website.
- Carefully examine your result sheet.
- Keep the printout of the downloaded result card safe till you get it in original from the respective school/college.
- If the student will face any issue related to the result sheet, should immediately contact to the concerned authority.
|UP Board 10th Exam date||February 18 to March 9, 2016|
|UP Board 12th Exam date||February 18 to March 21, 2016|
|Total number of exam centres||11,580 centres|
|Evaluation period for answer sheets||March 30 to April 15, 2016|
|Total number of teachers/evaluators||1.25 lakh|
|UP Board Result 2016 declaration date||15th May 2016|
|UP Board 10th Result 2016 – Statistics|
|Number of candidates for||37,49,977|
|Number of male candidates||21,08,937|
|Number of female candidates||16,41,040|
|Total Pass percentage||87.66%|
|UP Board 10th Result – Topper||Saumya Patel from Rae Bareli|