UP Board 10th Time Table 2019– UPMSP has declared the result of UP Board class 10th exam on 27 April 2019. The students who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of UP Board. Gautam Raghuvanshi from Kanpur become a toper with 97.17% marks. Previously, the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh (UPMSP) which is the conducting body has released the UP Board 10th Time Table 2019, respectively in the online PDF format. The examinations for both 10th and 12th standards are going to be conducted from the February 7 to the February 28 and the results after evaluation of the papers will be published in all the trusted educational portals in the month of May or June 2019. Every year the examinations get conducted in the month of March and continue till April and the results for the same get released on 27 April 2019. This current year the examinations will commence and conclude within the 16 working days and there will not be many gaps in between the examinations. The students work very hard every year to overcome all the obstacles and commit seriously in their studies without diverting their attention to anything else. The article below pertains to all the information concerning the UP Board 10th Time Table 2019, the method to download it, and also the importance of it during the examinations.
If you are interested in scoring really well then make sure that you keep your mind determined and focus in accomplishing your syllabus as soon as possible. Now that the UP Board 10th Time Table 2019 or date sheet has been released, the students can start preparing for the 10th and 12th board examinations soon. The faster you land up with your preparations, the more will you get good scores at the end of the year? The article below is motivated towards driving the attention of the students to the steps to download the online timetable from the official website and keep themselves updated with all the information revolving around the same.
Latest Update: UP Board 10th Result 2019 has been declared on 27 April 2019. The students who have appeared in the exam can check their result by clicking the link given below:
UP Board 10th Time Table 2019
The candidates appearing for 10th board examination must go through the time table provided below:
|Subject and Question Paper (Names)||Timings||Days and Dates|
|Music||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||7th February 2019|
|Agriculture||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||8th February 2019|
|Hindi||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||12th February 2019|
|Home Science (Only For Girls), Home Science ( For Boys who did not opt it as compulsory subject )||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||13th February 2019|
|English||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||14th February 2019|
|Urdu||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||15th February 2019|
|Human Science||2:00 PM – 5:15 PM|
|Maths||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||16th February 2019|
|Commerce||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||22nd February 2019|
|Social Science||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||23rd February 2019|
|Gujarati, Urdu, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Nepali.||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||25th February 2019|
|Science||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||26th February 2019|
|Computer||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||27th February 2019|
|Sanskrit||8:00 AM – 11:15 AM||28th February 2019|
Click here to check the detailed view of UP Board 10th time table
If you are an aspirant of the UP board appearing for the 10th board examinations, then make sure that you go through the declared time table that we have provided below. This will help you commence with the preparation for the exams with the exact UP Board 10th Time Table 2019 declared by the board authorities.
The UP Board has already released the time table in the online PDF format that can be downloaded by the students easily through the steps that have been comprehensively stated below.
The examinations are going to commence from the February 7 and continue to the February 28 of the academic year 2018-19 for all the streams namely, Arts, Science and Commerce.
UP Board 10th Time Table 2019: Steps to Download
- Make your visit to the official website of the UP Board to gain access to the UP Board 10th Time Table 2019.
- Then select the link that reads, UP Board 10th Time Table 2019.
- The timetable will be displayed on the screen.
- Download, save and get as many printouts as possible, to use as your future reference.
Reaction of UP Board Students after Exam Date Change Declaration
After the declaration by the board for conducting the UP Board 10th Exam from 7th February 2019, the mixed reactions of the students were observed. The students, who have already prepared well for this exam, are happy to get free from the burden of the exam before Holi so that they can enjoy the color of festivals to the fullest. On the other hand, the aspirants who haven’t started studying seriously till now are very disappointed as they will get less time for the preparation of UP Board 10th Exam. Let’s see how this change in exam dates is going to affect the UP Board 10th Board Result.
UP Board 10th 2019: Syllabus
All the students who are going to appear in the 10th board examinations affiliated to the UP Board must refer to the syllabus that has already been released by the official board conducting examinations. The affiliated students can refer to the same so as to come up with the study plan and prepare for the same accordingly.
UP Board 10th Time Table 2019: Admit Card
It is mandatory on the part of all the students appearing in the 10th and 12th board examinations to first download the admit card or hall ticket from the official website after its release and then preserve the same to produce it on all the days of examinations.
The students will first have to visit the official website of UP board and then search for the link of 10th admit card. Once they discover the same, they will have to click on the same and then produce it on all the days of the exam.
Other than the examination days, the admit card must also be preserved so that it can be useful on the declaration of result day. The admit card includes information related to the address, school information, exam centre information, name, enrolment number and lots more.
UP Board 10th Time Table 2019: Subject List
- Hindi (801)
- Home Science (Optional Subject) (823)
- English (817)
- Agriculture (831)
- Music- Instrumental (827)
- Physiology (837)
- Urdu (804)
- Mathematics (822)
- Ranjan Arts (834)
- Sewing (833)
- Drawing (830)
- Commerce (829)
- Social Science (825)
- Gujarati (803), Punjabi (805), Bangla (806), Marathi (807), Asami (808), Odiya (809), Kannada (810), Kashmiri (811), Sindhi (812), Tamil (813), Telugu (814), Malayalam (815), Nepali (816), Pali (819), Arabic(820), Persian (821)
- Music Vocal (828)
- Computer (836)
- Sanskrit (818) Etc.
UP Board 10th Time Table 2019: Results
The UP board has declared the results for both the 10th and 12th standards altogether on 27 April 2019. More than 60 lakhs students appear in the 10th and 12th board examination every year thus, expecting the best scores in their scorecards at the end of the academic year. The students can make sure that they download the results from the official website of UP Board upresults.nic.in.
UP Board 10th Examination: Preparation Steps
- All the students are expected to manage time for preparing all the concepts from tough to easy so that they are left with enough time for revision.
- The students who are going to appear for the board exams must make sure that they opt for regular self study.
- The students ought to choose the best publications for sample question papers as well as the same makes them grasp the idea of questions, the marking scheme and also the pattern of answers and time consumed for the same.
- It is expected that the students will undergo the practice of the previous year sample question papers for the 5 to 10 years. The sample question papers teach the students the ways to write an answer, the typology of the questions, the marking structure as well.
- The students are supposed to make their own notes for all the subjects. This helps the students to revise all the concepts easily after the accomplishment of all the chapters.
- All the guides and references must be chosen from the trusted publications. NCERT is the most student friendly and revised publication for school level students and apart from that there are many like the Arihant and others.