UP Board 10th Result 2017 is likely to be released by the end of May 2017. The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh holds the 10th and 12th annual examination of Uttar Pradesh state. Besides this, the board also prepares the result. The board was established in the year 1921. It is the first board in India which had adopted 10+2 system of examination. The board also is known as the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad. Candidates can read this article for getting complete information regarding UP.
Students will be able to check their scores on the official results website of UP Board. UP Board 10th Result 2017 will be declared in the last week of May 2017 tentatively. Students can view and check their results by entering their roll number. After checking the result, students can download and print their results. The original mark sheet and passing certificate would be collected from the respective schools. The students can also get the merit list and name of the toppers from online mode on the website. On the basis of the result, the students have to select their choice of the stream in the higher class (12th).
UP Board 10th Result Analysis
UP Board 10th Result Analysis of last few years is given below:
|Year||No. of Students Appeared||Overall Passing %|
The above table displays that passing percentage of UP board 10th students has been increasing year by year. Also, there has been the increase in the number of appeared students. In the year 2014, 2015 and 2016, total 30,48,000, 34,98,430, and 37, 49,977 students respectively appeared the UP board 10th examination. The students can make the estimation of the difficulty level of the UP 10th board examination. The above-given data will surely help to the students to make an estimation on the marking scheme of the exams.
How to Check UP Board 10th Result 2017
The guidelines for checking the UP Board 10th Result 2017 is as follows:
- Visit the official link (we will provide the link here)
- To check the result, students have to enter their roll number.
- Thereafter, click on “Submit” button to submit your details.
- The result will display on the screen.
- Check and download your result.
- You may also print your result for further use.
Important Points to Remember in the UP 10th Result Card
After downloading the result, the student must check the details describe below:
- Candidates must know their roll number to check the result.
- The student must check the complete printed details on the result are correct and accurate.
- Students should check their name, father’s name, mother’s name, subject name & code, marks secured, position, etc.
- Candidates should collect their results from their respective school/college after releasing of it.