Mumbai University PhD PET 2017 – Admission procedure is one of the most hectic procedure in a students career. The official notification regarding University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017 is going to be released. Here in this article you would get complete details about University of Mumbai Ph.D Entrance Test 2017 such as its results, application form and eligibility criteria.
The University of Mumbai has released a notification for the Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET September 2017) in the concerned subjects of research in the faculties of Commerce, Arts, Fine Arts, Management and Technology. Those who are interested can apply for the Ph.D Entrance Test issued by the University of Mumbai. Before going to apply you need to make sure you read all the eligibility criteria carefully.
Mumbai University PhD PET 2017 Exam Dates
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to fill up all the fields in the application form.
- Mention the Degree/PG degree based on which you would be applying for PET.
- You need to fill the application form online and submit a copy along with the exam fees and copies of the necessary documents such as Qualifying Degree Mark sheet, Convocation Certificate and the valid caste certificate if applicable.
- You need to upload a passport-size digital photo online, or else attach photo on the printout of the application form.
For Phd Entrance Test (PET) – September 2017
|Applications will be available from||July 2017|
|Last date for receiving of application forms||August 2017|
|Date of the entrance test||September 2017|
For Phd Entrance Test (PET) –January 2017
|Applications will be available from||November 2017|
|Last date for receiving of application forms||November 2017|
|Date of the entrance test||January 2017|
Mumbai University PhD PET 2017 Application Form
Those of you who are interested can apply online for the Ph.D Entrance Test from the official website of the university.
Instruction to fill the Application Form
Mumbai University PhD PET 2017 Registration Fees (Non-Refundable)
|General category||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved category||Rs. 500/- (SC/ST/DT/NT/OBC/SBC – Caste Certificate is a must)|
Submission of Application Form
You need to pay the required fees by Demand Draft in favor of ‘Finance and Account Officer, University of Mumbai, Mumbai’ or ‘By Cash’ in Room No. 13, Ground Floor, University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai – 400 032, during 11.00 am to 2:30 pm between Aug 2017 to Sep 2017 (except holidays) and enclose the Demand Draft / Receipt of such payment with the Application Form and submit the same to the Thesis Section Room No 129, 1st Floor, University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai- 400032.