Admission procedure is one of the most hectic processes in a students career and there and many queries that come up in a candidate’s mind. With the help of this article, candidates would be able to get complete details about the University of Hyderabad MPA, MPH and MFA Admission 2018 such as its important dates, how to apply and eligibility criteria.
UOH (University of Hyderabad) is a public university tied up with UGC and AIU. The University of Hyderabad is accredited grade “A” by NAAC. It provides professional/non-professional education, training and research. Admission into the following programs are offered by the university:
- MPA(Master of public administration)
- MPH(Master of Public health)
- MFA(Master of fine arts)
University of Hyderabad MPA, MPH and MFA Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Online Applications Begins||the Second week of December 2018|
|Last date for submitting the online Applications||Second week of January 2018|
University of Hyderabad MPA, MPH and MFA Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Master of Public Health [MPH]
- You need to possess a bachelor’s degree in dentistry, medicine, ayurvedic medicine, physiotherapy, homoeopathy, nursing, occupational therapy, nutrition, veterinary sciences, pharmacology, social sciences, agricultural sciences/ any other science degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised university.
- You need to qualify the personal interview and written test.
- Those of you who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree and are expecting their results and certificates latest by Last week of July 2018 would also be eligible to apply.
Master of Performing Arts [MPA] (Kuchipudi), Master of Performing Arts [MPA] (Theatre Arts) & Master of Fine Arts [MFA] (Painting)
- You need to possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade from a recognised university.
- You also need to qualify the interview and written test.
- Those of you who are currently in the final exam of the qualifying degree and are expecting their certificates and results latest by 31st July would also be considered eligible to apply.
How To Apply for University of Hyderabad MPA, MPH and MFA Admission 2018
You need to apply for admission by filling up and submitting the completed online application by the Second week of January 2018. All fields in the application form need to be completely filled up correctly with all the necessary information.
You need to login to the official website and follow the given steps:
- Fill up the application form online with all the necessary information.
- Pay the application fee via available payment modes.
- The upload all the necessary scanned documents
- Make sure you keep the registration number which is generated during the online filling of application form.
- Then you can submit the application form online
- Proceed ahead and download the hall ticket
- Ensure you take a copy of the completely filled up form for future reference.
You need to upload/ bring/ submit the application and the following copies of the following documents at the time of counseling or whenever asked.
- HSC/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet
- Graduation certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC / ICSE / CBSE).
- Medical certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Community Certificate (For OC candidates community certificate not required)
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Other relevant documents
|General & OBC Category||Rs 350/-|
|SC/ST/PH Category||Rs 150/-|