You can apply now for the Master of Computer Application (MCA) programme at the University of Calicut, Malappuram.
The University of Calicut, Malappuram has declared an official notification inviting all those students who are eligible and interested for admission into the Master of Computer Application (MCA) programme presented at different self financing centres (CCSITs) below this university for the beginning of the academic session 2016.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The candidates must apply online on the authorized website, www.universityofcalicut.info/
- Fill up all the information in the prescribed format
- You shall have to send a copy of the print out of the application to the Chief Co-ordinator, CCSIT Centre, Calicut University Campus, University of Calicut, P.O. Calicut University- 673635.
All the applicants are advised to apply through prescribed format latest by October 12
All of you those who are interested in applying must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Application/ Engineering and Technology from a recognised university/institute with minimum 50% or correspondent CGPA aggregate.
As per government rules, a relaxation of 5% should be given to PH candidates.
You would be selected based on the marks secured in an entrance examination organized by the university.
All of you would have to pay Rs 550 a application fee whereas the ST/ST students must pay only Rs 350.
How to apply:
|Final date for the submission of an online application form is||October 12|
The University of Calicut is an affiliating university is situated at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district of Kerala state in India. The university has a number of off-campus centres in neighbouring districts, particularly Kozhikode, Wayanad, Lakshadweep islands and Thrissur
It organizes courses and examinations for the students of the affiliated colleges.