Apply now for Master of Technology (MTech) in Nanoscience and Technology programme at University of Calicut, Malappuram.
University of Calicut, Malappuram has declared an official notification inviting all the eligible and interested students for admission to Master of Technology (MTech) in Nanoscience and Technology programme for the commencing academic session 2016.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- All of you have to apply online on the authorized website
- Fill up all the information in prescribed format
- Take printout of the same
- Complete applications have to reach to the Co-ordinator, Department of Nanoscience and Technology, Calicut University Campus, University of Calicut, P.O. Calicut University-673635.
Those candidates who are eligible are advised to apply through prescribed format latest by October 15.
All of you who are interested in applying must possess a degree in Master of Science MSc in Nanoscience and Technology /Physics/ Applied Physics /Materials Science/ Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Polymer Chemistry from a recognised university/institute.
Furthermore, candidates must have secured at least 55% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
For more information, all of you can check the official notification available on the website, hhto://www.univresityofcalicaut.info/
You would be selected based on the scores secured in an entrance examination organized by the university.
All of you must pay Rs 500 for every application form whereas ST/SC students should pay Rs 250 only.
How to apply:
|Final date for submission of online application is||October 15|