The result of United Bank of India probationary Officer (PO) exam has been announced. The exam was held by the organization effectively in the month of August.
The result of United Bank of India (PO) Probationary Officer exam has been confirmed. All those students who had appeared for the examination are requested to check their result at the official website i.e. www.unitedbankofindai.com. The exam was organized by the institution successfully in the month of August
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates have to first Log on to the official website.
- Then, Click on the ‘Recruitment’ link.
- Thereafter candidates must click on the ‘List of successful candidates for the post of Probationary Officer through PGDBF’
- candidates will get result displayed on the screen in PDF format
- candidates can Download the result and take a print out for future reference
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
Plenty of students had appeared for the united bank of India probationary officier (PO) exam. The bank held different examinations to fill several of its posts.
A student has to clear a variety of rounds to get through the recruitment course. The register of students who have been chosen for the post of probationary Officier, through (PGDBF) i.e Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course, has been place on the official website.
Steps to check the result
The (UBI) United Bank of India is amongst the top 14 banks which were Nationalized on 19 July 1969. The bank has 3 occupied fledged overseas branches one each at Mumbai ,Kolkata and New Delhi with totally set dealing rooms and SWIFT terminal. The bank has Automated Teller Machines overseas and clients can use United International debit card at all VISA ATMs around the world.