Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), Dehradun has welcomed applications for enrollment to the different posts.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), Dehradun has invited applications for recruitment to the different variety of posts. All those eligible candidates can apply by September 30.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Driver: 42
- Supervisor (Cokery): 2
- Supervisor (Bakar/ Confergigation): 02
- Horticulture Supervisor: 95
- Amin: 25
- Computer Programmer: 2
- Draftsman: 18
- Catloger: 1
- Care Taker: 1
- Store Keeper: 1
- Research Officer: 1
- Sports Assistant: 1
- Tabla Player: 1
- Training Officer: 1
- Electrician/ Mechanic: 2
- Laboratory Clerk: 25
- Assistant Cooperative Inspector Class 2/ Assistant Development Officer: 13
- Personal Assistant: 36
- Investigator cum Computer: 6
- Assistant Accountant/ Audit: 17
- Junior Assistant/ Data Entry Operator: 28
Number of posts: 332
Name of the posts:
All of you must obtain a degree in the relevant discipline from a known university or organization.
You need to be in between 18 to 42 years old.
The students selection would be done based on their individual performance in theory exam.
The general/OBC candidates would have to pay Rs 300 and SC/ST/PH/Ex Serviceman will pay Rs 150.
How to apply:
The students those who are eligible can apply through the official website ssc.uk.gov.in
|Final date to apply||September 30