The UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling will be starting from the 1st week of July 2017. The candidates will be called for counselling along with their original documents for verification. The counselling is scheduled on the basis of the UKSEE Advanced 2017 scores. The result of the UKSEE Advanced 2017 will be announced in the fourth week of June 2017.
Courses offered by UKSEE ADVANCED 2017
- Doctoral Courses
Documents required for UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling
- Medical certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- 10th class mark sheet.
- Qualifying examination mark sheet.
- 3 passport size photographs.
- Domicile certificate.
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling Fees
- The candidates have to pay the counselling fees of Rs. 10,000.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling who have paid the counselling fees.
- This counselling fee has to be paid by a demand draft only.
Eligibility Criteria UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling
- B.Tech or another equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% marks for general/OBC and 50% marks for ST/SC.
- Students having the GATE score card with 60%marks will get preference for admission.
- GATE candidates will be exempted from the entrance exam.
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling Important Dates
|Online Application||May 2017- 3rd week|
|Final Date of online application||June 2017- 2nd week|
|Admit Card Release||June 2017- 3rd-week|
|UKSEE Advanced 2017 Examination||June 2017- 4th-week|
|UKSEE Advanced 2017 Counselling||July 2017- 1st-week|
UKSEE Advanced 2017 Result
The UKSEE Advanced 2017 results will be announced in the fourth week of June 2017. Only after the results are out, the counselling will be commenced. You need to visit the official website to check your results on that day. Only those students who will qualify the exam will be permitted to attend the counselling. The students have to carry their score card along with them when the reach the centre for counselling.
In order to check the result the result, students have to enter their roll number and all the additional details on the result link. Download and take a print of the same.