Uttarakhand Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Exam widely called as UKPGMEE 2017 is a state level exam. The entrance exam is organized for the individuals seeking admission into MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma courses. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form till January, 2016. The UKPGMEE exam would be conducted by the G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology. You would be selected for MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma courses on the basis of merit list. UKPGMEE exam is usually held in the month of January, 2016.
|UKPGMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||UKPGMEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
UKPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to be an Indian citizen.
- You need to have cleared M.B.B.S/ B.D.S Examination from a Medical/Dental College, situated in Uttarakhand state and should be recognized by the MCI/DCI.
- You need to have completed/ will be completing Compulsory Rotatory Internship training on or before 31.03.2015.
- You must be registered with M.C.I. / Uttarakhand Medical Council / D.C.I. / Uttarakhand Dental council to show as its documentary proof at the time of counseling and admission in allotted college.
- Those of you who are already admitted to any Post Graduate Medical/Dental course in any Medical/Dental college in the state of Uttarakhand would not be eligible to appear in the UKPGMEE-2016 till you complete your ongoing PG course and pass the examination.
- You need to pay the application fees through DD in favor of ‘Comptroller, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar’ Payable at Pantnagar
- For general Category – Rs 5500/-
- For SC & ST category – Rs 3500/-
- The test comprises of 300 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Your marks would not be deducted for any wrong answer and 1 mark would be added for each correct answer.
You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy following condition:
UKPGMEE 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested need to fill and submit the UKPGMEE 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for UKPGMEE form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit the official website inorder to register for the examination.
Step 2: You are required to download the application form from the website as mentioned is step 1.
Step 3: You have to fill your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 4: You need to paste your recent passport size photograph and sign in the space provided in the form.
Step 5: You need to pay their application fees through DD and send it to the following address:
The office of the coordinator (Test & Selection),
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Lambert Square guest House,
UKPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
UKPGMEE 2017 Syllabus
For MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA (MEDICAL):
|Subject||Approximate No of questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine, Dermotology, Venerology||37|
|Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis And Radiotherapy||12|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
FOR MDS/PG DIPLOMA (DENTAL):
|Subject||Approximate No of questions|
|Pathology & ORAL PATHOLOGY||25|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||15|
|Medicine (With Oral Medicine & Radiology)||40|
|Surgery (With Oral Surgery & Local Anaesthesia)||35|
|Conservative Dentristry & Endodontics||20|
UKPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|UKPGMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of availability of online application forms||January, 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application||January, 2017|
|Last date of submission of downloaded hard copy of application form with ID proof & bank draft of Exam fee by speed/registered post/in person||January, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of January, 2017|
|UKPGMEE 2017 Result date||February, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates