Uttarakhand Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Exam widely called as UKPGMEE 2017 is a state level exam. The entrance exam is organized for the individuals seeking admission into MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma courses. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form till January, 2016. The UKPGMEE exam would be conducted by the G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology. You would be selected for MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma courses on the basis of merit list. UKPGMEE exam is usually held in the month of January, 2016.
|UKPGMEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||UKPGMEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
UKPGMEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for the examination only if you satisfy following condition:
- You need to be an Indian citizen.
- You need to have cleared M.B.B.S/ B.D.S Examination from a Medical/Dental College, situated in Uttarakhand state and should be recognized by the MCI/DCI.
- You need to have completed/ will be completing Compulsory Rotatory Internship training on or before 31.03.2015.
- You must be registered with M.C.I. / Uttarakhand Medical Council / D.C.I. / Uttarakhand Dental council to show as its documentary proof at the time of counseling and admission in allotted college.
- Those of you who are already admitted to any Post Graduate Medical/Dental course in any Medical/Dental college in the state of Uttarakhand would not be eligible to appear in the UKPGMEE-2016 till you complete your ongoing PG course and pass the examination.
UKPGMEE 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested need to fill and submit the UKPGMEE 2017 application form.
Steps for applying for UKPGMEE form are mentioned below:
Step 1: You need to visit the official website inorder to register for the examination.
Step 2: You are required to download the application form from the website as mentioned is step 1.
Step 3: You have to fill your personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 4: You need to paste your recent passport size photograph and sign in the space provided in the form.
Step 5: You need to pay their application fees through DD and send it to the following address:
The office of the coordinator (Test & Selection),
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Lambert Square guest House,
- You need to pay the application fees through DD in favor of ‘Comptroller, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar’ Payable at Pantnagar
- For general Category – Rs 5500/-
- For SC & ST category – Rs 3500/-
UKPGMEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 300 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Duration of the test is 3 hours.
- Your marks would not be deducted for any wrong answer and 1 mark would be added for each correct answer.
UKPGMEE 2017 Syllabus
For MD/MS/PG DIPLOMA (MEDICAL):
|Subject||Approximate No of questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine, Dermotology, Venerology||37|
|Surgery, Ent, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis And Radiotherapy||12|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
FOR MDS/PG DIPLOMA (DENTAL):
|Subject||Approximate No of questions|
|Pathology & ORAL PATHOLOGY||25|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||15|
|Medicine (With Oral Medicine & Radiology)||40|
|Surgery (With Oral Surgery & Local Anaesthesia)||35|
|Conservative Dentristry & Endodontics||20|
UKPGMEE 2017 Exam Dates
|UKPGMEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of availability of online application forms||January, 2017|
|Last date of submission of online application||January, 2017|
|Last date of submission of downloaded hard copy of application form with ID proof & bank draft of Exam fee by speed/registered post/in person||January, 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||Last week of January, 2017 [wp_ad_camp_3]|
|UKPGMEE 2017 Result date||February, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates