Table of Content
UGC NET December 2015 – The CBSE conducts the National Eligibility Test commonly known as the UGC NET test for the purpose of determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the posts of Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellowship at Indian universities. It is conducted bi-annually. The test is conducted in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET Examination Cities panning across the country.The National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2015 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on December 27th 2015. Those candidates who are both eligible as well as interested candidates can apply online on or prior to the 1st of November 2015.
UGC NET December 2015 Eligibility criteria
- Those candidates who wish to apply for this course must ensure that they should possess a Master’s degree or its equivalent via a recognized university or institute. Their degree should belong to any one of these disciplines- Humanities, languages, Social Science, Electronic Science, Computer Science and Application, etc.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum score of 55% in their qualifying degree (50% for those under the reserved categories). Those candidates who have appeared for their final exams and are currently awaiting their results and those who are yet to take their exams are also deemed eligible to apply
- Those candidates who are Ph.D degree holders and have completed their Master’s level qualification before September 19th 1991 are deemed eligible for a relaxation of five percent in their aggregate marks i.e. from 55%to 50 %.
- Those candidates who do possess a post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities via the Association of Indian Universities commonly known as the AIU, New Delhi.
UGC NET December 2015 Application Form
In order to apply for UGC NET December 2015, the candidates should follow the enlisted steps mentioned below:
- The candidates will firstly have to visit the official website
- And then click on the tab, ‘Fill Application Form’
- Post which they will then have to fill up the application form
- And the upload the Scanned Photo & Signature
- And then pay the Examination Fee
- On the submission of the same, the application procedure will then be completed.
- The candidates will then have to take a print-out in the case of future reference.
UGC NET December 2015 Paper pattern
The paper will be segregated into three sections as mentioned below:
Paper I will be conducted for a duration of one hour 15 minutes and will be comprising of 60 questions, out of which the candidates are required to attempt only 50 questions. It will carry a total of 100 marks
Paper II will be conducted for the duration of one hour 15 minutes and will be consisting of 50 questions, all of which are compulsory. It will carry a total of 100 marks.
Paper III will be conducted for the duration of two hours and 30 minutes and will comprise of a total of 70 questions, all of which are compulsory. It will carry a total of 150 marks.
UGC NET December 2015 Exam dates
|Commencement of online application||October 1st 2015|
|Last date to apply||November 1st 2015|
|Last date of submission of Fee via online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||November 2nd 2015|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||November 9th 2015 up till November 14th 2015|
|Date of examination||December 27th 2015|
Do stay connected to our website in order to keep yourself updated with the latest news as well as tid-bits in the field of education; also don’t forget to give this article a huge thumbs up and share it with all your friends!