Exam date and other significant details of UCEED 2017 will be declared in the 1st week of October. Final year, UCEED was conducted on January 17 around 14 test cities in the country.
Exam date and other important details of UCEED 2017 would be declared in the first week of October. This exam will be a computerized based examination for conceding admission to the BDes programme at the Industrial Design Centre (IDC), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- This exam will comprise of computer based examination and time duration would be for 3 years.
- The question paper would be in English
- The question paper would consist to be administered through a computer based test
- The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks
- The question paper will have a total of 80 questions distributed among the six topics provided in the syllabus
- The question paper would comprise of 3 sections and all the sections will consist negative marking
A notification was declared by Industrial Design Centre (IDC), IIT Bombay states an updated website for UCEED 2017 and downloaded information brochure would be declared in the first week of October 2016.
About the exam:
The papers will be divided into three sections which would comprise of Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Question, Multiple Choice questions (MCQ) and Multiple Select Question (MSQ). Last year, UCEED was conducted on January 17 across 14 test cities in the country. Provisional admission allotment letters from the UCEED Office would be mailed to all those candidates who are selected registered email addresses.
All of you will not be allowable to carry electronic devices (mobile phones, smart phones, tablets, etc.) calculators, geometry box, log books, slide rule, abacus geometry box, study material of any type, etc to the examination hall