TS PGECET 2017 Counselling – Procedure, Schedule and Seat Allotment will be commencing from the 5th August 2017 and will be conducted by Osmania University tentatively. The counselling will be based on the scores of the candidates in TS PGECET 2017 Exam.
Candidates opting for an admission in various courses like M.Tech/ M Pharmacy/ Pharm.D needs to compulsory attend the counselling round. The counselling of TS PGECET 2017 will be held separately for GATE qualified candidates.
TSPGECET Counselling 2017 Detail
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Counselling will be based on the candidate’s ranks in TS PGECET 2017. After completing the registration process, candidates need to proceed for verification of certificates.
- Candidates will be notified of the date and time for document verification and counselling fee payment. They need to be present at the helpline centres as per the notified time and date with all the required documents and fee.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs 800, while candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 400 as processing fee (non-refundable).
- Applicant needs to provide valid mobile number at the time of verification, as one-time password (OTP) will be for web option entry
- Once verification is over, every candidate will be given a receipt. They should re check all the details furnished on the receipt I.E like mobile number, local area, gender, caste category, minority, parental income, date of birth, special category, eligible degree, specialization, etc.
- If they find any discrepancy in the receipt, they must bring it to the notice of Camp Officer/Co-coordinator immediately for rectification, as seat allotment will depend on the accuracy of this data.
- Seat allotment announced through web based counselling of TS PGECET 2017 will be considered final and cannot be changed or altered under any circumstances.
- While exercising the options, the candidates should keep their mobile phones with them to ensure that the SMS from the counselling authority of TS PGECET 2017 is not blocked.
- In order to check their final seat allotment, the candidates should log in and take a printout of the seat allotment letter from the web. After taking the print out, the candidates must report to the respective colleges on or before the date notified by the allotment letter
- If candidates fail to be present physically or report to the allotted college, their seat will be cancelled.
- Step 1- candidates must check college codes carefully. On a white sheet, they must write the college codes in the order of preference before entering options into the web. Candidates must avoid selecting colleges which are not of their interest.
- Step 2 – Candidates must avoid the use of mobiles and tablets to exercise the option entry. Only use the computer for option entry. The Internet with slow speed should also be avoided.
- TS PGECET 2017 rank card
- TS PGECET 2017 hall Ticket
- GATE Score Card
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination
- SSC Passing Certificate
- Study Certificate from SSC to graduation
- Integrated Community Certificate in the case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by MRO
- Aadhaar Card
- Residence certificate from MRO for a period of 10 years of either parent for non-locals.
- Minorities – Degree TC containing minority status
- Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in Telangana/A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside Telangana/A.P. from M.R.O. in the case of candidates who studied outside the state of Telangana/AP.
- Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination for candidates who have completed their graduation through private study without any institutionalised education.
- Candidates who wish to move to another college than the seat already allotted to them earlier in Phase I of TS PGECET 2017 web based counselling.
- Candidates participated in phase I/prior phase of TS PGECET counselling 2017, but could not secure a seat.
- Candidates who could not participate in Phase I/prior phase despite being called for TS PGECET counselling 2017
- Candidates who could not report to the allotted seat in the first phase & candidates who cancelled their allotted seats/admission of Phase I.
TS PGECET 2017 counselling will include 2 rounds i.e. Open round & file for a vacant seat. But before that, all candidates have to get their documents verified at the help
|TS PGECET 2017 Summary|
|Name of the Board:||Telangana State Counseling of Higher Education (TSCHE).|
|Name of University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH).|
|Date of Exam||May 29th to June 1st, 2017.|
TS PGECET 2017 Counselling Schedule
Through TS PGECET 2017 counselling, admissions are offered to over 15,000 M.Tech/M.E. seats across the participating institutes. TS PGECET is conducted annually by Osmania University for admissions to postgraduate engineering programme
For GATE 2015/2016/2017 & GPAT 2017:
|Time||GATE /GPAT||Exercising web options|
|5th August 2017||9:00 AM||All eligible and qualified candidates||6th August to 7th August 2017|
For TS PGECET 2017:
|Certificate Verification||Time||PGECET Rank||Exercising Web Options|
|6th August 2017||9:00 AM||1||200||7th August to 8th August 2017|
|7th August 2017||9:00 AM||401||900||8th August to 9th August 2017|
|8th August 2017||9:00 AM||1401||2000||9th August to 10th August 2017|
|9th August 2017||9:00 AM||2601||3100||10th August to 11th August 2017|
|10th August 2017||9:00 AM||3901||4500||11th August to 12th August 2017|
|1:00 PM||4501||Last Rank|
TS PGECET 2017 Counselling Procedure
Applicants should carry original certificates along with attested photocopies of the same.
List of Helpline Centres
|S.No.||Helpline Centre Name||S.No.||Helpline Centre Name|
|1||Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University, Masab Tank, Hyderabad||4||University PG College, Secunderabad|
|2||Nizam College Basheerbagh, Hyderabad||5||AV College of Arts, Science & Commerce Gaganmahal, Hyderabad|
|3||JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad||6||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
TS PGECET 2017 Seat Allotment
Procedure for TS PGECET 2017 Web Options Entry
Candidates can select their option entry & they will be sent 6 letter (One Time Password) on their registered mobile number. They need to click on Web Options link to exercising the options.
They are required to enter the Hall Ticket Number, Rank of TS PGECET 2017 and the registered Mobile Number.
Candidates will get option form displayed in front of them with college options on the left side with specialization.
Candidates need to select options, the first step will be to select the preferred college& then select rest of the options. The priority list of selected/entered options will get displayed on the right side window.
Candidates can use the facility of modifying and deleting the options entered.
After the selection of priorities and option entry finalization, click on save button and enter the password sent to the candidates through SMS on their registered mobile. Use the virtual key board available on the screen for clicking on save button and then click on Confirm button.
Important Points pertaining to TS PGECET Web Counselling 2017
Documents Required For TS PGECET Counselling 2017 Verification
The documents needed at the time of counselling for verification are as follows: