TS EdCET 2017 Result will be declared by Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE (Telangana State Council for Higher Education). TS EdCET means Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test. The result of TS EdCET will be included with the marks scored in the examination and rank. Candidate’s score which obtained in TS EdCET 2017 will be valid for the admission in B. Ed course in the academic year of 2017 – 2018. All the candidates who have appeared in TS EdCET can check their result and rank of the same at the official web page of TS EdCET. Candidates who have qualified in the IS EdCET 2017 can apply for TS EdCET 2017 Counselling for getting admission in B. Ed programs. 85% of seats are reserved for local candidates by Osmania University, Andhra University, and Sri Venkateswara University.
TS EdCET 2017 Result – Detailed Information
To qualify in TS EdCET 2017, candidates have to score a minimum mark. The minimum marks will be as follows. Take a look below to know more about the qualifying marks.
|SC/ ST candidates.||No qualifying marks prescribed.|
|Other Candidates.||37 out of total marks (25%).|
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- The ranks of candidates will be determined by merit of marks obtained by them in TS EdCET 2017 examination.
- If there is a tie in marks of the candidates, then the marks obtained in Part – C will take to break the tie.
- If the tie still exists after this also, then the marks obtained in Part – A will be taken for breaking the tie.
- If the candidates are getting equal marks in every part of the paper, they will be bracketed for the purpose of an award of rank. At the time of admission for the course, candidate’s age will be considered for breaking this tie. Older candidates will be considered (will be given priority).
The results of TS EdCET 2017 will be declared in online mode only. The rank card of TS EdCET 2017 will be declared online at the official web page.
TS EdCET 2017 Result – Scheduled Dates
The following table shows the most important scheduled dates of TS EdCET 2017 Result. Take a look below to know more about the important dates of TS EdCET 2017 Result and Counselling.
|Date of Examination.||16th July of 2017.|
|Declaration of TS EdCET Results.||28th July of 2017.|
|Commencement of TS EdCET Counselling.||Will be Notified Soon.|
TS EdCET 2017 Result and Rank Card – Instructions
Candidates must notice that the rank obtained in TS EdCET 2017 will be valid only for admission to B. Ed course in the academic year of 2017 – 2018 only. There won’t be any chance for re-totalling or re-evaluation.
TS EdCET 2017 Result – Ranking Method
The ranking method of TS EdCET 2017 will be as follows, take a look at the following points to get to know more about the ranking methodology of TS EdCET 2017.
TS EdCET 2017 Result – Procedure to Check
To check the result of TS EdCET 2017, candidates have to follow the following steps. The following steps are the easy way to check the result and download the rank card. Take a look below to know more about TS EdCET 2017 result checking.
- First candidates need to visit the official web page of result and rank card.
- After visiting the official web page, candidates must log in to their account by entering hall ticket number.
- In the new page, candidates can view their results and rank card. Candidates can view result at result page and they can download rank card from rank card page.
- As a detail, only Hall Ticket number is required to download the TS EdCET 2017 Rank Card.
TS EdCET 2017 Result – Details Given on Rank Card
The following information will be given in the TS EdCET 2017 Rank Card. Candidates are advised to check whether all the following details have given on this rank card or not.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name of the Candidate.
- Mobile Number of the Candidate.
- Address of the Candidate.
- Marks Obtained by Candidate.
- Rank of the Candidate.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
TS EdCET 2017 Counselling Process
After the declaration of results of TS EdCET 2017, counselling for the same will be conducted. Candidates who have secured rank in TS EdCET 2017 must report for counselling with all the required documents and certificates. Here we have given the updates details regarding TS EdCET 2017 Counselling.
(NB: Candidates please notice that the information given on this page about TS EdCET 2017 Counselling is not official as because the official authority has not yet provided any official information regarding TS EdCET 2017. The information given on this page is based on last year information and details. As soon as the official information has declared by the official authority, we will update the same here.)
TS EdCET 2017 Counselling – Detailed Information
Candidates, please notice that all the information about TS EdCET 2017 has given below. Candidates who get admission through counselling will be getting admission for B. Ed (Two Year) course for the academic year of 2017 – 2018. All the candidates are advised to visit our page to get know more about the same.
TS EdCET 2017 Counselling – Needed Documents and Certificates
Candidates must need to produce the following documents and certificates at the time of counselling of TS EdCET 2017.
- TS EdCET 2017 Rank Card.
- TS EdCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Degree Qualification Certificate and Memorandum of Marks.
- Intermediate Memo – Cum Pass Certificate or Its Equivalent.
- SSC or Its Equivalent Marks Memo.
- Educational Certificates from 9th Standard to Graduation.
- Resident Certificate (In the case where the candidates had private study without any institutionalised education).
- Residence Certificate (Which clarifies that the candidate is a resident of Telangana state for the past 10 years. Non-local candidates need to attain this certificate from Tahsildar).
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Income Certificate (Which must be issued on or after of 1st January of 2017).
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste Certificate which is issued by the Competent Authority (in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC).
- PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Certificate (which is mentioned in Graduation/ Post Graduation TC), whichever applicable.
- Xerox Copies of Two Sets of the Original Certificates.
Candidate’s biometric details will be captured and verified at the helpline centres at the time of certificate verification. Every candidate is advised to attend the certificate verification as because the capturing of biometric verification is important.
TS EdCET 2017 Counselling – Certificates Needed for PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidates
The following lost shows the certificates needed by the PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority candidates at the time of counselling.
- PH: Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates need to carry the certificate which is issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% above disability only eligible.
- CAP: As per the order of G. O. Ms No. 19 School Education (Training) Department which is dated on 7th August of 2016; children of any of the following must register under CAP category. Children of Ex – Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the children of Border Security Force. The certificate will be issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity Card and Discharge in the case of Ex – Servicemen and Service certificate in case of Servicemen will be issued by the competent authority and this must be produced at the time of certificate verification.
- NCC & Sports Category: Candidates must need to produce the original certificates issued b the competent authority.
- Minority Category: Candidates have to produce the Graduation or Post Graduation Transfer Certificate containing minority status or certificate from the head of the institution.
TS EdCET 2017 Counselling – Fee Details
The following information shows the fee details of TS EdCET 2017 Counselling Fee. Take a look below to know more about TS EdCET 2017 counselling fee.
- Every candidate must pay the fee at the time of certificate verification.
- There will be a processing fee will be available which is non-refundable. This fee will be rupees 250 for SC/ ST category candidates and it will be rupees 500 for every other category.
- Particulars regarding tuition fee and seats available under Convener Quota College will be notified on the official web page of TS EdCET. Candidates must need to pay tuition fee and special fee per annum.
- The refunding of the fee to the eligible candidates will be made according to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
We hope that all the information given on this page will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding the same as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!