TS EAMCET 2018 Exam is expected to be conducted in the month of April 2018. The exam will be organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad so as to offer the admissions in the professional courses like Engineering, medical and agriculture in the Telangana state.
The application form for the exam of TS EAMCET 2018 will be filled in online mode. If you are interested in this examination then you can apply for this examination by checking the eligibility criteria. This exam will be conducted the on the behalf of Telangana State council of higher education.
- TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
- TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET Application Form
- TS EAMCET Exam Dates
- TS EAMCET Admit Card
|TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Also known as:||TS EAMCET|
|Exam level:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||JNTU, Hyderabad|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
TS EAMCET 2018 Courses Offered
- Engineering: B.E., B.Sc, B.Tech
- Medical: MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BAMS
- Agriculture: B.Sc (horticulture and agriculture), B.V.Sc and animal husbandry
TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
If you desire to be enrolled in the offered courses you should check the TS EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria first and satisfy these conditions completely. If you are found ineligible then he will be considered as the ineligible student and his candidature will be immediately cancelled.
- You need to have cleared class 12th with agriculture subjects for the agriculture courses, in science subjects for Medical and engineering courses under the TS EAMCET 2018 Exam.
- The aggregate marks in class 12th must be 50% for agriculture courses and 45% for the rest of the courses.
- Your age should be more than 17 years and less than 22 years.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application form
The application form for the Exam of TS EAMCET 2018 will be released in online mode. You are advised to fill the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form correctly as these details are used until the end of the admission procedure.
- The application form will be released in online mode. You would have to fill it and submit it online.
- The amount of registration fee is Rs 250 for all the three courses. If you are applying for two courses then he just has to pay Rs 500.
- The fee payment can be done in two modes as per your choice.
- The way to pay the fee for the exam of TS EAMCET 2018 are as follows:
ES – Seva
Mee – Seva
AP online centre
Credit card/ debit card
- You can further log in via transaction id.
TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET 2018 is the first and the mandatory level to proceed further. That is why it is compulsory to know the TS EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern. This includes the type of questions, time limit and mode of the main exam etc.
- The time limit which is allotted to you so as to finish the main TS EAMCET 2018 is 3 hours.
- The entire exam is partitioned into three sections:
- There are 180 questions on the exam paper of TS EAMCET Exam 2018.
- 1 mark would be awarded for each correct answer.
- 80 questions are from math/ biology and the rest of the 80 questions are from the physics and the chemistry section.
- The TS EAMCET 2018 Exam will be objective in nature.
TS EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
The Admit card is an extremely important document which you need to carry along with you in the examination hall. This document identifies you in front of the invigilator. If that admit card fails to recognize yourself then you cannot sit in the TS EAMCET 2018 Exam.
- The only way to get the admit card is to download it either from the link given in the post or from the official website of the exam conducting body.
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then the candidates must have to contact the official authority regarding this problem and request then for its change.
- Along with admitting card, it is also advised to bring some other id proof.
TS EAMCET 2018 Recommended Books
- EAMCET mathematics chapter wise 24 – years solutions by Arihant
- 18 years solved papers Andhra Pradesh by Arihant
TS EAMCET 2018 Important Dates:
|Notification Releases||Last week of February 2018|
|Application form start from||Last week of February 2018|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET 2018 Result
In order to shortlist the candidates from the first level of the exam, the TS EAMCET 2018 Result will be announced by the exam conducting authority. You would be able to check the result by entering the enrollment number and the date of birth as mention in the application form.
- The result will be not altered or edited in any situation.
- Request for rechecking of OMR sheets and the re-evaluation of marks will not be processed.
- Scorecard for the Exam of TS EAMCET 2018 which is the important document while document verification will be downloaded as well as physically dispatched.
- If your name is in the declared result will be available for the further counselling
Other UG State Level Engineering Entrance Exams
|Assam CEE 2018||GCET 2018|
|Bihar CET 2018||GUJCET 2018|
|CG PET 2018||Haryana Admission 2018|
|COMEDK UGET 2018||JCECE 2018|
|EAMCET 2018||KCET 2018|