TS EAMCET Medical 2017 – The Exam of TS EAMCET Medical 2017 would be conducted for admissions in Undergraduate Medical Courses in the State of Telangana. The exam would be held in offline mode in the month of May 2017 (Mid-Month) across the nation. As the admissions will be given to only those who of you who are eligible, those who are ineligible should not apply. Those of you who are ineligible or application form is incorrect would be called for rejection.
The TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam has NOT yet been announced. The following information has been derived from the official website and would be updated with the release of the brochure for the year 2017. As only a few changes are expected in the dates and the links for the form submission, you can refer to the following details for an overall idea on the exam.
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam Summary
|Exam Name||Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Examination|
|Popularly Known as||TS EAMCET Medical 2017|
|Organised by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Exam Date||Coming Soon|
|Type||Medical Entrance Exam|
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Below we have listed the entire TS EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Eligibility Norms would be decided by the exam authorities and are compulsory to be satisfied by all the individuals.
- You need to be Indian Nationals or any one of the NRI or OCI or PIO.
- You also need to belong to thee state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- To be eligible for admissions via the TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam, you should satisfy the Local or Non-Local status requirements for the Telangana or Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- You need to have cleared or either going to clear the final year exam of the Intermediate Level (10+2 pattern) or any other equivalent examination.
- As per the TS EAMCET 2017 Medical Exam, the qualifying exam should be taken in the subjects of PCB and English.
- You need to have secured a minimum of 50% marks in PCB.
- This percentage has been reduced to 40% for the BC, ST and SC individuals.
- You need to have completed 17 years of age as on December 2017 (End of the Month).
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
Below we have listed the complete TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
- TS EAMCET Medical 2016 Date: May 2016 (mid-month).
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Number of Questions: 160
- Botany: 40 Questions
- Zoology: 40 Questions
- Physics: 40 Questions
- Chemistry: 40 Questions
- Type of Questions: MCQs
- Marks for each question: ONE
- Negative marks: NO
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Application Form
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure for TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form
- The form submission will be done ONLINE.
- Only ONE application can be filled.
- The address and contact details which have been submitted during the Online Registration will be FINAL and will be used for all communications till the admissions are over.
- The receipt for fee submission or any other proof of fee remission should be kept preserved till the completion of the process of TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam.
- Online form filling can be done only on Official Form Filling Portal.
- All the instructions will be available during each step of the Online Registration.
- Obey all of them to avoid filling the Application Form wrongly.
- Fee submission for the Exam of TS EAMCET 2017 Medical can be done by e – Seva, MEE – Seva or AP – online and via Credit or Debit Cards.
- Wrongly filled or partially filled applications will NOT be processed.
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Admit Card
- The admit cards would be released online and will be available from May 2017 (Week 2 or 3).
- All of you would have to download the admit cards and bring them on the exam day. Without this, you would not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The admit card will bear the following:
Exam Venue address
Time and Date of TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam
Instructions for exam day
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam Dates
|Online Form Submission Deadline||February 2017|
|Correction in the online form||April 2017 (Week 3)|
|Form submission (with late fee of Rs.500)||April 2017 (Week 3)|
|Online form submission (with late fee of Rs.1000)||April 2017 (Week 4)|
|Application submission (with late fee of Rs.5000)||May 2017 (Week 1)|
|Form submission (with late fee of Rs.10000)||May 2017 (Week 2)|
|Admit Card Release||May 2017|
|TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Exam||3rd week of May 2017|
- The results would be released online too.
- The results would be released around June 2017 (Week 2).
- The admissions would be done on the basis of exam results only.
TS EAMCET 2017 Medical Counselling
- The counselling will be done for the seat allotment to all the exam qualified individuals.
- You would have to register yourself online for the seat allotment process and then fill up the choices.
- The seat allotment for the TS EAMCET 2017 Medical Exam will be done as per the merit basis and the vacancy status.