Tripura Joint Entrance Examination popularly called as Tripura JEE Medical 2017 is a state level entrance exam. This exam is organized to offer admission to individuals like you in a range of, Medical Colleges in the state of Tripura. Those of you who are interested can fill the application form till February, 2017. You would get admission on the basis of marks secured in entrance test TJEE 2017. TJEE is conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination for admission to as many as 100 MBBS as well as BDS seats. TJEE 2017 medical entrance exam would be held in the month of April, 2017 at various designated centers.
|Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||TJEE|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
Tripura JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You would be eligible for this examination only if you satisfy following condition:
- You need to be a permanent resident of Tripura and either your parents should have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 years immediately prior to the date of applying for TJEE-2017.
- You need to have cleared Higher Secondary Certificate examination or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English can apply for the examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur- Tripura Cadre and the Children of the Employees of the State Government posted outside Tripura would be eligible to apply for the examination.
- In case of wards of Ex-Servicemen, either you or your parents should have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 years would be eligible to apply for the examination.
- Children of serving Defense personnel hailing (Army / Navy / Air Force) from Tripura are also eligible for TBJEE 2017.
Tripura JEE 2017 Application form
Those of you who are interested should fill and submit the TJEE 2017 application form.
- You can apply for TBJEE 2017 offline only.
- You can attain application form from the following option:
Download Through TBJEE Official Website
You can collect TBJEE 2017 Application Form and Prospectus from the counter of the office of Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination on payment of Rs. 80/-. You can also collect Application Form and Prospectus from the following centres:
- Degree College, Dharmanagar
- Mahavidyalaya, Kailashahar
- Memorial College, Khowai
- Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar College, Belonia
- Mahavidyalaya, Udaipur
- You can obtained Tripura JEE 2017 application form by postal request from the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination by sending Postal Order of Rs. 80/- in favor of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, payable at Agartala Head Post Office.
- You need to also enclose a self-addressed envelope of 30 cm x 13 cm size with a postage stamp of Rs.5/- affixed on it.
TBJEE Application Form Download
You can also download TBJEE 2017 Application Form and Prospectus from the website www.tbjee.nic.in which will also be accepted provided that you pay Rs. 80/- for the cost of TJEE 2017 Application Form and prospectus in cash at the time of submission of application form in addition to the necessary enrolment fees.
You need to send filled Tripura JEE 2017 application form to following address:
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination,
Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, 2nd floor,
Agartala, PIN – 799 001.
The distribution of fees according to the category is a follows:
|SC & ST||300|
|BPL SC & ST||200|
- You need to deposit your TBJEE examination fee through e-challan from any Branch of State Bank of India.
Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The test comprises of 3 parts:
- Question paper will be multiple choice questions.
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and each paper will be of 100 marks.
- 2 marks of yours would be added for each right answer and no marks would be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The distribution of subject and questions is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question|
Tripura JEE 2017 Exam Dates
|TBJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|TJEE Application Process Begins||January, 2017|
|TJEE Application Process Ends||Last week of Jan, 2017|
|Tripura JEE Medical 2017 Exam Date||3rd week of April, 2017|
|TJEE Medical 2017 Result||1st week of June 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates