Top Schools in Delhi 2019- Delhi is the Mecca for academics since time immemorial with an established bundle of affiliations imparting quality education to all its students every consecutive year, respectively. It boasts of holding pride and prestige in enhancing the futures of the students by providing them good quality education and promoting them ahead of hurdles. There are numerous schools in the state that can be named as the ideal sheds of education for all the children studying. The article is based upon offering the compiled list of Top Schools in Delhi 2019 which have had records of success inflicted upon by its popularity and alumnus. This list will definitely help the parents to carve out the best-suited school convenient for their children, for their great futures ahead. Schooling remains a great reason and responsibility on the part of all the parents for their children not only in Delhi state but across the globe as there are many factors that ought to be kept in the mind. Some of the same are namely, the campus accommodation, the experience of the faculty, the quality of academics imparted, the timings of the classes along with the affiliation, the uniforms and book availability and many other factors. There are not any lack of educational institutions for the children across the state of Delhi and the choice for the same becomes very comprehensive for the parents as all the top schools which have received a great rank for all the qualities getting a green signal are auspicious for the students.
Top Schools in Delhi 2019
|1.||Modern School, Barakhamba Road, Delhi|
|2.||Vasant Valley School, Delhi|
|3.||Delhi Public School, RK Puram|
|4.||The Shri Ram School, Delhi|
|5.||Sanskriti School, Delhi|
- Modern School, Barakhamba Road, Delhi
The Modern School, Barakhamba Road, Delhi is a well known English medium school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a coed cum boarding school with classes 6 to 12, respectively. The same is a private school which is part of the Modern School Society (Delhi). The school has gained its inception in the year 1920 with momentums like the Indian Public Schools’ Conference (IPSC) and also of National Progressive Schools’ Conference (NPSC).
About the Admission Procedures
For admission to Class 6th
- All the applicants must apply in the fourth week of March through an application to the Principal
- The students must make sure that they include whether they are going to seek admission as a day scholar or as a boarder
- Mentioning the name of the previous institution, as well the academic performance and achievements in both academics and co-curricular activities
- The applicants must also attach the final performance of the 5th standard as well
For admission to Class 11th
- The aspiring applicants must apply just after the performance or results of the 10th board examinations get released
- They must fill the application form which is made available in the schools itself
- All the students must mention the particular stream they wish to get admission in the schools whether Arts/ Commerce or Science
- The applicants must attach the copy of their 10th mark sheet which includes the information of performance
- All the candidates who are shortlisted among all others will be called out for the interview purpose along with their parents on a common date.
- Vasant Valley School, Delhi
The Vasant Valley School is a renowned private, English medium co-ed school for the students from classes Nursery to the XII, respectively. Since its inception in 1990, the school has gained its momentum in imparting quality education, reliable faculty and outstanding campus to all its affiliated students. The same is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education and National Institute of Open Schooling located in Vasant Kunj with an academic session commencing in January of every year and adjourning in the month of December.
Admission Strategies according to the categories
|Economically Weaker Section & Disadvantaged Group (Right to Education Act, 2009) (EWS)||25%||22|
|Open general seats which are not covered under the above categories||55 %||50|
The documents that the parents ought to submit for the admission of the students at the time of admissions are as follows:
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Bill, DJB Water Bill, Passport – any one of them
- For proof of residence – Ration Card, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card/ Unique Identity Card, MTNL Telephone Bill, Electricity
- School leaving certificate for alumni
- For proven track record of contribution or achievement to the Community and /or country by the parents: Appropriate documents given by the authorities
About the Admission Procedures
- The students or their parents are expected to fill the online registration form
- According to the performance or result records of the students in the 10th standard, the candidates applying for the admissions will be shortlisted
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by the school to appear for the admission test first and then the interview with their parents on the day prescribed
- Delhi Public School, RK Puram, Delhi
The Delhi Public School, RK Puram, Delhi is well established private, coed English medium school located in the RK Puram area of Delhi for imparting quality education to all its affiliated students, respectively. It is a senior secondary school where admissions commence for classes from 6 to 12 every consecutive year after the 5th standard and 10th standard examinations get adjourned. The school is affiliated to the autonomous body of the Central Board of Secondary Education managed and operated by the Delhi Public School Society.
About the Admission Procedures
- The students for applying for admissions to the DPS, RK Puram must apply through filling out the online application form
- Their mark sheets for the 5th or the 10th standard board examinations must be attached along with the form
- The students are shortlisted according to their performance in the previous standards
- Lastly, the shortlisted students first appear in the interview test and then allotted a seat if qualified through the same
- The Shri Ram School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi
The Shri Ram School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi was found by Late Manju Bharat ram in Vasant Vihar with 64 students. Since then the students have made their way through the academic journey from classes 1 to 5 for primary level education with four campuses spread over the capital state of India. The coed school has English as the medium of communication and affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) respectively. This private school has gained popularity in spreading immense knowledge to all its affiliated students across the state.
- Sanskriti School, Chanakyapuri, Delhi
The Sanskriti School, Chanakyapuri, Delhi is located in Chanakyapuri in Delhi. It is a private and coed school that is affiliated to the Central Board of education and National Institute of Open School, respectively. It is motivated towards imparting quality education to all the affiliated students from classes Nursery to the XII. Not only this, but the institution imparts to the children of All India Services and Allied Service officers and Defense Services Personnel on transfer as well.
Category wise Admission Procedures
About the Admission procedures:
- Age Criteria is an important point on the part of the children for getting admission. But the children should have completed 3 years on or before 31st March, of the academic year respectively (2018-19)
- There are fixed parameters for children belonging to the Govt. Category
- There are parameters for children belonging to the General Category
- Once the admission list is declared the concerned parents will be called for verification of original documents. They are mentioned below correctly:
- Attested photocopy of the child’s Birth Certificate issued by the Local Municipal Authority.
- Attested photocopy of the permanent address proof must be carried. (MTNL Bill / Passport / Unique Identity Card / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Voter I – card / Ration Card / Domicile Certificate for General category).
The Mother’s International School
The Mother’s International School have their own unique potential and process of raising the children by not only focusing on their cultural development but also on their cognitive as well as emotional, social and physical development as well. The experienced faculty is motivated towards manifesting the best personality of all the affiliated students not only nationally but globally through their academic skills but also through the extracurricular activities as well.
The school does not lack any facility starting from the library which is so well stocked with all genres, the canteens with vivid cuisines, the sports complexes for both outdoor and indoor games for all the standards. The transportation system is completely reliable for the students for both arrival and departure, along with the safety concerns surveillance of the CCTV cameras everywhere in the school.
The admission procedures to the school commence before the session starts. The students are expected to fill out the online registration form for the same and fill out all the essential details for the same and submit the same with the fees on the prescribed date. Any delay in the submission or the wrong information found in the same can result in the cancellation of the admission procedures.
Springdales School, Dhaula Kuwa
The school started as a kindergarten at the residence of Mrs. Kumar in the year 1956. The school focuses completely in the academic upbringing of each and every student attaining admissions with concerns in contributing the most to the school with three campuses in the prime locations in Delhi and the forth campus situated in the state of Jaipur. The experienced and brilliantly qualified educators or teachers of the school enhance the prestige of the institution across the capital of India. The faculty has served in educating the students for the 25 to 40 years with a unique goal of designing the futures of all the students who not only deserve the good education but a fine framed future with versatility.
The school has certain paradigms to work and the same has been mentioned below:
Academics: Students are taught about the enhancement of their cultural, social, spiritual as well as physical lives with the engagement with all the prescribed subjects from pre-school to the secondary education level.
Co-curricular activities: There are several spheres apart from the academics for the students to refurbish themselves. The schools successfully conduct the literary functions, artistic competitions, and other workshops and exhibitions for the students from junior to senior sections according to the interests and convenience of all the students.
Physical cultures: The students, who are keen towards accomplishing the achievements in the several sports, like basketball, football, tennis, athletics, table tennis, gymnastics, skating, taekwondo, and karate as well. The school believes that students ought to enshrine not only in academic but also balance their versatility in the co-curricular as well.
Community and Social Service: Community and social welfare are what the students of the school focus greatly apart from all the above. All the students happily participate in working for the welfare of the hospitals, slum, work for the equality, orphanages, and drive their attention to the underprivileged community of the society.
The admission process is based upon the online submission of the forms with the passport sized photographs and other documents like the previous year academic result records and transfer certificate as well. The registration fee is worth Rs. 25 which has to be submitted within the time frame prescribed by the board authorities it.
- Voter ID of any one of the parents of the child seeking admission
- UID/ Aadhaar Card card issued in the name of any one of the parents of the child
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL telephone bill/ Water Bill of the child’s place of residence
- Copy of Aadhaar card of the child is mandatory
- Passport in the Name of any one of the Parent or child
- Passport sized photographs of the child (2)
The Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, Delhi
The Sardar Patel Vidyalaya mushrooms about 1600 students with over 1000 trees covering the institution such as laburnum, Gulmohar, Ashok, palms, mango and so on since its enforcement in the year 1958 with its adverse educational plans and programs serving the needs and demands of millions of motivated and academic driven students. The school has an inbuilt peaceful environment with an utter presence of faculty and campus both blended together to refurbish the students affiliated. The teachers have the utter freedom of experimentation with education to make the students well known to each and every concept even better.
The Admission Procedures:
The online registration form is made available online by the school in the official portal for all the students which are interested to gain admissions. There is a prescribed date when the students are expected to submit the form, fees and the required documents attached to the same, respectively.
Once the forms are evaluated, the admission assessment test is held for all the students to evaluate their knowledge regarding the objective and language subjects which does not have a certain syllabus or curriculum. The tests decide the performance and probability of the students getting admissions in the school and so sort of special consideration is entertained on the part of the school by any guardian.
After the tests are over, the shortlisted students are called by the school for a face to face interaction along with their parents for the final selection process, comprehensively.
The school has some special events that never fail to make it vibrate among other institutions in the capital of India.
- Lunchbox Soundtrack is held to celebrate a musical afternoon every consecutive year in the school for all the students over a span of four days involving parties, refreshments and so much more for the real entertainment of the students away from the hectic schedules.
- The food festival brings in a delight of delicious food for the students with finger-licking cuisines in the month of April and does not fail to mesmerize the students within the various dishes which is also a great learning and interacting session.
- The Special Assembly is conducted to celebrate any special occasion that comes rare but holds a large importance that is not at all negligible on the part of the institution. The school is a part of diversity with culture and vibrant moods of the teachers, trustee, and students celebrating the day together with all sorts of functions loitering.
Ahlcon International School, Delhi
With commendable architecture, the Ahlcon International School is motivated towards making the education system for all the children way interesting than the ordinary tactics. The team of educators drives away from basic ordinary teaching methods switched into something exciting and interesting that holds the attention of all the students There are celebrations of the annual days, the participation of all the students are kept into concern, founder’s day gets celebrated, and also other activities according to the school calendar. The motto of the school is to develop the institution as one of the global learning centers with its goals balancing both studies and extracurricular activities as well.
There is no bias attached to the admissions of the students who seek for admission in the school and no sort of special consideration or request letters to the principal is entertained by the school authorities in case of the admissions no matter for which standard the same is related to. The parents are required to fill the registration form with relevant details and valid photocopies of the expected document attached on the prescribed date with the fees asked. Any delay in submission or any form discovered incomplete will be cancelled and not preceded further. After the same, the admission assessment test is conducted and the ones who qualify through the same get a call for the face to face interview with their parents for the final proceeding of the admission process.
- Completely Green Campus instilled with Green Practices
- State-of-the-art science, biotechnology & language Lab
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor activities including sports and all other activities including academics
- Friendly and overwhelming environment
- Cordial children and teacher relationship
- International Linkages with other schools in competitions and cohesion
The article above would be very useful for the parents of the students based in Delhi to choose among the top schools in the state for quality education. Make sure that you catch up on the above article to get the best ideas on the best suitable school for your children across the state of Delhi. All the criteria, campus facility, and admission procedures have been offered above. All the parents would be very excited to gain admission in the most prestigious schools across the state of Delhi so that their children not only come up with academic strength but develop a fine personality in order to accept any challenges that may come in future.
Apart from referring to the official portals of each of the schools separately, the parents can easily get all in one in the above article stratifying everything at once about the Top schools in Delhi 2019.