The TNEA 2018 Exam is the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is expected to be held from the month of May 2018. The TNEA 2018 will be organized by the Anna University so as to give admissions to you in the engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu.
No separate entrance exam will be held by the official authority. The admissions will be given on the basis of your class 12th performance.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You need to pass the class 12th with 50% aggregate
- Compulsory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Math
- You need to be from Tamil Nadu.
- The Application Form of the Exam of TNEA 2087 can be filled in both online as well as offline mode as per our convenience.
- The amount of fee is Rs 500 for general category and Rs 250 for reserved category.
- If you are applying for this post then the fee is Rs 700 and Rs 450 respectively.
- The procedure for the form filling and submission begins in the first week of May 2018.
- Relevant certificate
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Special reservation certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Higher secondary/ diploma hall ticket
- Permanent category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Self-addressed certificate
- Category wise categorization of students
- Marks scored in physics and mathematics in class 12th
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Issuing of the application form to commence the process
- Scrutiny of the application form
- Assignment of the random number
- Publication of rank list
- Dispatch of the call letter
- TNEA 2018 Counselling will be done via single window
- Open competition
- Backward class
- Backward class (Muslim)
- MBC – DNC
- Scheduled Tribe
Only those of you from Tamil Nadu can participate in TNEA 2018 as candidates from the other state are not eligible for the same. You can check all the necessary details regarding this procedure here on this page.
Also known as:
|TNEA 2018 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions|
|Exam lev:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||Anna University|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
TNEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
It is suggested that you should check the eligibility terms and conditions which you have to satisfy so as to become eligible and valid for the Exam of TNEA 2018. The eligibility conditions are mentioned by the exam authority on the basis of the examination and the courses offered.
TNEA 2018 Application Form
You should know that the application form is mandatory to fill so as to register for the TNEA 2018 Exam. The Application form is the only way to apply for the examination. This will be released expectedly in the month of May 2018. Those of you who are interested can fill it before the deadline.
TNEA 2018 Application Fee
|General category||Rs. 500/-|
TNEA 2018 Documents required
Along with the application form for the TNEA 2018, the relevant documents must have to be sent by you. Without this document, your application form will be considered as incomplete and will not be accepted by the official authority. List of documents are:
TNEA 2018 Selection Process
The selection procedure for TNEA 2018 is illustrated here for your benefit. This procedure is mentioned by the official authority i.e. Anna University. This process encircles the three steps. Steps are:
The exact schedule is not yet revealed, therefore, the tentative schedule for the TNEA 2018 is described here for the aspirant’s sake of convenience. Till the exact schedule of the exam is declared, you can refer to the details mentioned HERE and have an overall idea of the exam deadlines. The necessary updates will be done as soon as the exam brochure has been released.
TNEA 2018 Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||In the month of April 2018|
|Application form Availability Date||3rd week of April 2018|
|Form Filling Last Date||Last the week of May 2018|
|Merit/Rank List Publication Date||4th week of June 2018|
|Counselling Started||4th week of June 2018|
TNEA 2018 Exam Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure for the Exam of TNEA 2018 is described here for your benefit. The counselling procedure starts in June 2018. Seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit list as well as reservation criteria. You are advised to fill the choice wisely as it cannot be altered after the final submission. The steps involved this procedure are illustrated here:
TNEA 2018 Reservations
The admission in the process of TNEA 2018 will be made under following categories. These categories are described here for the sake of your convenience: