TNEA 2017 Results – Explanation:
The declaration of the result would be done in the month of June 2017. It is very important to check the result, so as to check whether the candidate clears the exam or not. The TNEA is an engineering entrance test only for the undergraduate courses. Only those candidates can see their result, which participate in the test. The list contains only those names that clear the exam.
Checking the Result:
Here are the steps to be followed to see the result announced by the authority.
- Open the given link and find the page for the result.
- Enter the roll number the password generated at the time of registration.
- Click the button of submission and see the result.
TNEA 2017 Scorecard – Explanation
The scorecard of the exam is the proof of the result that whether the student passes the exam or not. The cutoff list is shown on the card according to the category. The marks obtained in the exam and the category would decide the rank of the candidate. Also, it would be treated as a pass to enter in the counseling round.
Downloading Steps of the Scorecard:
- Visit the official portal and view the result.
- If pass, then enter the security ID into the next page, otherwise not.
- Submit the details and download the showing scorecard.
The link to be used for the same is:
www.tnea.ac.in (will be started soon)