TNEA 2018 Application Form has been issued from April 2018. Anna University is the main conducting authority that organizes Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA).
There will be no entrance exam for the University. The admissions into engineering courses will be based on 12 std Grades. Here we are providing the complete details regarding the TNEA Application Form 2018.
TNEA 2018 Application Form
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Notification Date Announcement: April 2018
- Application Form Availability Date: April 2018
- Last Date for the Registration of Online Applications: May 2018
- Last Date for submission of Filled Applications through Online Mode: May 2018
- Open the official website
- Click on “TNEA 2018 Application Form”.
- Read the instructions Carefully & “ Register Form”.
- Now Candidates have to enter ‘ User ID & Password & Click on “ Log in “ Button.
- Fill the complete Application Form 2018.
- Read the Instruction carefully & Click on “proceeds “button.
- Now candidates have to enter User ID & Password & Click on “Log in Button.
- Fill in the Complete Details.
- Candidates have to submit the Application Fee.
- Take the Printout of the TNEA 2018 Online Application Form.
- 10 the Mark Sheet (photocopy)
- HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet (photocopy)
- Special Reservation Form (s) and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate (photocopy)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e – Certificate) (photocopy)
- HSC Hall Ticket (photocopy)
- Nativity Certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e – Certificate (if applicable)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (photocopy) (only in electronic form/digitally signed e – Certificate) (if applicable)
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (photocopy) – (if applicable)
Candidates can get the TNEA 2018 Application Form From April 2018. The Application Form has been available in Online Mode.
Students intended to apply for the TNEA 2018 must be sure about their Eligibility before Applying. Students must fill the Application Form with utmost care.
Candidates have submitted the filled application form along with the relevant documents.
Here is the address where the documents for the TNEA 2018 has to be submitted
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
Students can submit the Admission Fee through Online Mode or Demand Draft. The Application is Rs 500 (250 For the reserved Category). Through Online Mode. Candidates can make the Payment through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
TNEA 2018 Application Dates
We have updated the schedule for the TNEA Online Application Form 2018.
How to Apply for the Application Form
Here are the following Steps to Apply for the TNEA Application Form 2018:
How to fill the Application Form 2018
Candidates keep ready for the given documents/details before filling the Application Form 2018.
Here are the Simple Steps for the filling the TNEA 2018 Application Form
Step -1 Registration:
Visit the official website and click on ‘TNEA 2018 Application Form” Link. Candidates have to click on the official link. Candidates have to Carefully Read and click on the Proceed Button. Click on the” New User Registration”. After filling the Details click on the” Register” Button.
Step 2 Login & Application Form :
Candidates have to log in again with “User ID & “ Password” & click on “Register” Button. Fill the Application Form Correctly. Click on “Save & Exit” button.
Step 3 Make Payment :
Candidates Have to Login again & Click on “Proceed to Payment”. Candidates have to Deposit the Payment Application fee through Online Mode.
Step 4 Submission
Candidates have to send the printout of the TNEA 2018 Application Form with the relevant do post or in person in the given above address within the given time period.
Application Form Correction
The Conducting authority did not release any notification regarding the Application From Correction.For more information regarding the TNEA 2018 Application Form.