TNEA 2018 – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission is an admission procedure conducted for admission of candidates into engineering courses based on 10+2 examination percentage scored by the candidates. Candidates can get admission in various courses offered by the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
The TNEA Application Form will tentatively be released from the 3rd week of April 2018. Complete information about TNEA 2018 including the Exam Dates, Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, etc is provided below.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidates should be a citizen of India having the Domicile of Tamil Nadu State.
- Candidates passed 10+2 examination and belonging to other than the State of Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose native place is Tamil Nadu but have passed their 10+2 examination from another state are also eligible to apply but they will have to submit a valid nativity certificate.
- Candidates who are children of central government employees are eligible for the admission process by showing their parents/guardians native certificates who have been working in Tamil Nadu for last five years.
- Even Daughters & Son of All India Service Tamil Nadu Cadre Officers are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Minimum Age of candidates is 18 years &should not exceed 25 years.
- For the reserved category candidates, there is an age relaxation as per the university rules.
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board/University with PCM as a compulsory subject.
- Minimum 50% marks for General Category and 45% marks for OBC Category & 40% marks for BC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category is required for TNEA admission.
- TNEA Application Form will be available on the official website via Online and Offline mode.
- The TNEA Application Form 2018 will tentatively be released from the 3rd week of April 2018.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form Online through the official website and Offline form will be given at the designated centre or by post.
- Candidates have to fill the Online Application Form 2018 by providing all the relevant details required along with scanned documents and send the filled Application form toi below given address:
- Payment of fees can be through Online or via Offline mode.
- The fees for Application Form is Rs. 700 for General category & Rs. 450 for ST/SC/OBC via Offline mode.
- And for Online payment candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for General category & Rs. 250 for ST/SC/OBC category.
- Candidates will be called for counselling procedure on basis of the Rank list.
- The TNEA Counselling process will tentatively start from the 4th week of June 2018.
- On the basis of Seat Availability, Merit list and Communal Reservation, the seat will be allotted to the candidates in various institutes of Tamil Nadu.
- During counselling, candidates will have to bring along their documents in original for the verification process.
- Applicants will have to pay an initial deposit of Rs. 5000/ for General category candidates and Rs. 1000/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu in cash or DD as a counselling fee.
TNEA 2018 Exam Dates
The following are the Important TNEA Exam Dates 2018:
|Official Notification Date||In the month of April 2018|
|Commencement of Application Form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for form filling||Last week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||End of July 2018|
|Merit List Date||After Result Declaration|
|Counselling||4th week of June 2018|
TNEA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the TNEA Eligibility Criteria 2018 which is provided below:
TNEA 2018 Application Form
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
TNEA 2018 Cut-Off
The Minimum marks required by the candidate for admission into different colleges is known as Cut-Off. After the Application process is over the conducting authority will release the Cut-Off marks for admission on the official website through online mode. The Cut-Off list for TNEA 2018 depends upon the various factors such as Availability of seats, Number of candidates 10+2 performance of the candidate, etc.
TNEA 2018 Rank List
The Admission for engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu will be based on the Cut-off list prepared on basis of 10+2 examination. Candidates will be ranked as per their marks obtained in the 10+2 examination and accordingly will be eligible for admission process. The TNEA Rank list 2018 will tentatively be published in the 4th week of June 2018.
TNEA Counselling 2018
Do you want to join TNEA Institute then let us check below the TNEA Counselling 2018:
TNEA 2018 Admission
The TNEA Admission Process 2018 will start after the Counselling procedure is completed. At the time of Admission, candidates will have to bring their allotment letter, Documents & pay the course fee and after reporting to the allotted college for completing the admission process.
For any doubts or queries regarding TNEA 2018, drop down a comment below.