TISSNET 2017 is the National Entrance Test conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Science every year To gain admission into their courses. This institution has four campuses in Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati and you can avail of carious courses based on your entrance test score. If you wish to take the admission in the Master in Social Work or other related courses you will be able to apply after the release of the notification of TISSNET 2017.
For applying to any course in the institution, you must ensure to follow the eligibility criteria and must submit the application form successfully. We have decided to make the process much simpler for you as you can follow the below post containing the Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration, Online Form submission, Admit Card Downloading, Exam Pattern, Result, and cutoff etc. in order to successfully apply for the exam.
TISSNET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Checking out the TISSNET 2017 Eligibility Criteria saves you a lot of misunderstandings. It is the clauses of terms that is laid down by the Tata Institute of Social Science and must be followed by you in order to apply for the exam. If you do not follow the eligibility criteria you will then be disqualified from the examination. You can check the eligibility criteria below:
- Candidates must have the graduation degree from any of the recognized institution or the University.
- The Candidates’ degree of graduation must be of 3 years or like this pattern: 10+2+3 years or 10+2+4 year graduation programme to be eligible for TISSNET 2017 Exam.
- Candidates in the final year of the graduation can apply for the exam and candidates have to submit the consolidation certificate from the institution they are pursuing the graduation.
- There is age limitation for applying to any of the course provided by the institution.
TISSNET 2017 Application Form
After you do ensure that you are eligible to apply its advised that you get completed with the TISSNET 2017 application process. Do note that the application form will be available in the Online Mode only. You will be able to apply for one or more than one course with one application form. You will also be required to submit the application fee depending upon the number of the courses you have applied for. After filling the application form, you will be able to submit the application fee in Online as well as Offline Method.
Steps to fill the TISSNET 2017 Application Form are as follows
- The application form will be available on the official website of the Institution when it will be available i.e. tiss.edu or the link to apply for the application form will also be available here.
- You will then have to go on the registration link on the official website and register yourselves with the valid e-mail id.
- After the registration, you will get the login Id and Password with the help of which you will be able to fill the application form for the Exam of TISSNET 2017.
- You will be required to submit all the necessary details like Personal detail, Qualification details, and other important information into the application form.
- After filling all the necessary information, you will be redirected to the payment page and can choose any of the payment options for the TISSNET 2017 Exam.
- You have to make the payment within 3 days of filling the application form and after that you will be successfully applied for the exam.
- You have to upload the scanned photograph and signature with the scanned copy of the required documents specified by the norms of TISSNET 2017.
Note: IF you are in rural area having no internet facility you can get the hard copy of the application form by sending the application along with the application fee to the Assistant Registrar, Tata Institute of Social Science, Deonar Mumbai, 400088
TISSNET 2017 Exam Pattern
The TISS NET 2017 exam pattern provides the detailed structure of the exam if you want to apply and will apply for the exam. The exam will most probably be conducted in the month of January, 2017 in the 30 exam centre. You should follow the pattern of TISSNET 2017 Exam to successfully crack the exam. Check the detailed exam pattern below:
- There will be no Negative Marking in the exam.
- There will be total 4 sections in the exam i.e. Social Sensitivity, Knowledge on the Contemporary exam, Analytical Ability, and Logical Reasoning.
- The total duration of the TISSNET 2017 Exam will be 1 hours and 40 minutes.
- There will be Multiple Objective type questions in the exam and it will be conducted in the Online Mode.
Preparation Material and Tips for TISSNET
- As the syllabus or the exam pattern of this is based on the social science you can refer to the graduation level social science book to prepare for this exam.
- The previous year papers and study material can be a good source for the preparation of the exam.
- You should refer to the sample papers and practice sets of TISSNET 2017 to practice and get the good rank in the exam.
- The Online Sample papers can work as the Confidence Boosters if you are preparing for the exam.
- The sample papers and practice sets helps you to understand the structure of the TISSNET 2017 Exam or the exam pattern and do the continuous practice.
The Notification of the exam will most probably be available in the last week of September, 2015. Check the TISSNET 2017 important dates in the table provided below:
TISSNET 2017 Exam Dates
|TISSNET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Announcement of Selection on TISS website for all the Programmes||April 15, 2016|
|Last date for online form application / registration||November 30th 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of application form by post||December 1st 2015|
|TISSNET 2017 exam||January 2017|
|Availability of Scorecards on email||February 2017|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at TISS (Mumbai)||March 2017|
|Pre-Interview and Personal Interview||March – April 2017|
|Final merit list for programmes||April 2017|
|First wait list||May 2017|
|Second wait list||May 2017|
|Commencement of academic session 2017-2019||June 2017|
TISSNET 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card of the Exam of TISSNET 2017 will be available after the completion of the procedure of the application form filling.
- The admit card will be available in the Online Mode on the official website of the institution.
- You will be able to download the Admit card by entering the necessary detail to download it i.e. Registration Number or the Date of Birth.
- The link to download the admit card for the Exam of TISSNET 2017 will be available here as soon as it will be available and candidates will be able to download after that.
TISSNET 2017 Result
- The Result of TISSNET 2017 will be available most probably on Mid February, 2017 as per the assumed schedule.
- The result will be available in the Online Mode on the official website of the institution and link to check the result of TISSNET 2017 Exam will also be hosted here.
- You will be able to check the result when it will be available.
- You are advised to keep a hard copy of the result safe for the future reference.
Other PG National Level MBA Entrance Exams 2017
|ATMA 2017||MAT 2017|
|CAT 2017||MICAT 2017|
|CMAT 2017||NMAT 2017|
|GMAT 2017||SNAP 2017|
|IBSAT 2017||TISS NET 2017|
|IIFT 2017||XAT 2017|