TISSNET Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test is conducted for admitting students to master level course, it’s a kind of aptitude test where knowledge of the students is checked and all are rated for the same. Conducting authority has specified some rules and regulations that students have to follow in order to apply. The TISSNET 2017 Eligibility Criteria stands simple an applicant should have completed its bachelors successfully ie all the six semesters passed; applicant who have cleared all but is appearing for last semester is also eligible for the exam. There are no such age-restrictions for students, only minimum 21 years is expected. Candidate clamming its qualification as bachelors will need to produce all the documents in stated manner or it will halt the admission process.
TISSNET exam details on its eligibility are simple stated below in point format, point by point in a very lucid and easily understandable manner.
TISSNET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be holding a bachelors degree (completed in all aspects) ie all the semesters included in 3 or 4 years of degree should be completed. Applicants who have failed there any of 1 semester out of total included in degree would not be considered as an Eligible candidate.
- Above mentioned bachelors degree should be from recognized university or any UGC certified university
- It is not necessary to have bachelors degree but “Need of 15 years of formal education is must ” under any education system followed 10+2+2+1 or 10+2+3 or 10+2+4
- Marks obtained in the bachelors degree should not be less than 50%; there is a provision for SC/ST candidate
- TISSNET criteria are FREE from Age Restrictions
Eligibility criteria are much simpler but still the authority has power to reject the application at any point if information provided proves to be wrong or no documents in support of information.