CBSE 12th Science Preparation Strategies- The 12th board examinations are crucial as the students build up their futures in the careers that they choose from the options available among the three streams. Science is known to be defined for the engineering and medical aspirants who wish to excel in the particular form with subjects like the Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and language subjects and Informatics Practices as well. CBSE 12th boards reminds the students of some navigation strategies meant for their better preparations and the article below defines all the possible steps for the same. Science is itself a technical stream in general and so are its concepts, in particular. It is very essential on the part of the students to handle all the subjects with care and proper patience as it requires Good determination and practice as well.
Biology: Biology is hereditarily a scoring subject where students need to memorize and become confident about all the answers to the direct objective questions. Biology is patterned with 70% easy to attempt questions with 20% miscellaneous or high order thinking questions. The questions are motivated towards testing the thinking credibility of the students and the way they trigger the solutions for the same.
Best Books Prescribed for Biology
- Chand Publishing by BP Pandey
- ‘Pradeep’s – A Textbook for Biology’
|VII||Genetics and Evolution||18|
|VIII||Biology and Human Welfare||14|
|IX||Biotechnology and its Applications||10|
|X||Ecology and Environment||14|
Chemistry: The paper of Chemistry remains quiet easier comparatively. So, all the board applicants plan steadily to answer al l the questions well and direct efficient answers for all the questions, comprehensively. There are more of reasoning or reason-to-state questions that evaluate the student’s knowledge and credentials. Moreover, organic chemistry is given more weightage than the inorganic and physical chemistry in the board examination questions.
Best Books Prescribed for Chemistry
- Pradeep’s Chemistry
- P. Tandon
- NCERT prescribed book
|VI||Isolation of Elements||19|
|VIII||d- and f-Block Elements|
|X||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||28|
|XI||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|XII||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|XIII||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|XVI||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Mathematics: Mathematics provokes practice. The man who has been satisfaction with his practice in mathematics is the one who suits the subject well. The students must always keep in mind that they are to face a lengthy and tricky paper in the board examination. Calculus, Vectors & Dimensional Geometry is given more weightage rather than any other chapters that are included in the book for mathematics for 12th boards.
Best Books Prescribed for Mathematics
- RS Aggarwal
- ML Khanna
- D Sharma
|I.||Relations and Functions||10|
|IV.||Vectors and 3-D Geometry||17|
Physics is relatively the fret inducing topic among all other subjects in the family of Science. The paper that arrives in the board examinations for this particular paper comes lengthy and moderately difficult as derived by the opinions of the students who have already faced the same in the previous years. Most of the tricky questions arrive from the chapter, Optics and thus, the students must allow their full focus on the same for dealing it out easily on the big day.
Best Books Prescribed for Physics
- C Verma
- L Arora
- Exam Idea
|Unit||Chapter / Topic||Marks|
|Chapter-1: Electric Charges and Fields|
|Chapter-2: Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance|
|Chapter-3: Current Electricity|
|III||Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||16|
|Chapter-4: Moving Charges and Magnetism|
|Chapter-5: Magnetism and Matter|
|IV||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current|
|Chapter-6: Electromagnetic Induction|
|Chapter-7: Alternating Current|
|Chapter-8: Electromagnetic Waves|
|Chapter-9: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments|
|Chapter-10: Wave Optics|
|VII||Dual Nature of Matter||10|
|Chapter-11: Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter|
|VIII||Atoms & Nuclei|
|Chapter-14: Semiconductor Electronics|
|Chapter-15: Communication Systems|
|Section||Area of Learning||Marks|
|C||Literature & Long Reading Text||40|
|B||Writing Skills and Grammar||40|
|C||Literary Texts & Long Reading||40|
Secret Preparation Strategies
There are numerous strategies that allow the students to score the best scores in the CBSE 12th Science exam:
- The coaching is necessary but yet not sufficient for the students of the board examinations. The students must make sure that they are concentrating on the regular self studies which are compulsory on their part to get all the concepts clarified of all the subjects even after studying the same in the coaching centers.
- Procrastination is something that needs to be completely avoided by all the board applicants. For instance, if the students have planned to accomplish some concepts today, they ought not to delay the same concepts for the next day. Procrastination is the Goodest loss on the part of all the students and cannot be helpful in the long run. The students will face certain clashes if they do not indulge into the habit of accomplishing the concepts each day according to their plan and purpose.
- It is the responsibility of all the students to grab advices from their seniors. Subject teachers, parents, peers, and passed out alumnus are the ones who have already crossed over the same stage and can help you out to plan your studies well according to the date sheet and syllabus allotted by the board examination responsible.
- Following the previous year sample question papers and practicing them regularly can be the most useful direction for all the board examination applicants. The students can get the best idea of the marking scheme and also the pattern in which they ought to acquire questions in the exam and answer them accordingly. The marking schemes vary from long answer type to short answer type questions. Answering according to the marking schemes prescribed by the board officials is mandatory for securing the best scores.
- Devote maximum to the preparation of the examinations. All the students must be very serious, active, and determined to score the best in the board examinations. One should completely detach from all social media platforms in order to focus on their goal to accomplish all the chapters of the subjects on time and relieve themselves with maximum revision time. It is all dependent on the students as to how they take into the board examination in account and with this motive in mind they need to consider all the positive factors and work hard.
- The choice of books and their publications matters a lot on the part of the students. The books must be purchased from selected publications for all the science subjects like Pradeeps, Dinesh, Ohri, Full Marks and so on. Over everything the NCERT prescribed books are found as the idea navigator for all the 12th board students as a result.
- All the students must get introduced to the previous year sample question papers which acts as the most useful means to direct them to the pattern of questions arriving and also reflect the marks assigned for each long answer type and short answer type question, respectively. The more questions practiced by the students, the more scores can they expect in their scorecards at the end of the academic year on the performance declaration day.
- Lastly, proper diet is too maintained by the students during the examination season so as to avoid any kind of disease or sickness. A proper healthy diet with powerful naps leads the students to develop and nurture their minds to study well and memorize well.
The article above is completely motivated towards guiding the students into the world of secret preparation strategies that can suit them according to convenience and comfort and bring them the best scores at the adjournment of the examinations at the end of the academic year. Thus, all the CBSE 12th Board Science Students can refer the article to come up with the best strategies to enhance their results.