The official notification for Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M.Sc Admissions 2017 is released. Here in this article you would get complete details about Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A and M.Sc Admission 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, important dates and other various important notifications.
TMV (Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth) is a Deemed University which imparts professional/non-professional education, research and training in a number of faculties like Management, Modern Sciences, Engineering, Education, Law, Health Science, Sanskrit, Ayurveda, Social Science and Distance Education through 12 board of studies. Admissions to the following M.A and M. Sc. Degree programs are offered by the university:
- M.A (Regular & External)[Bhartiya Vidya Parangat in Sanskrit/ Parangat in Sanskrit/ Japanese/ Hindi /English/ Marathi/ Economics/ Parangat in History/ Mass Communication]
- M. Sc.(Nutrition & Food Science/ Vidyavachaspati in History/ Library Science/ Political Science/Sociology/ Ayurveda)
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017 Important Dates
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017 Application Process
- Admission Process of Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017
Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration||31st Aug, 2017|
Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to possess a bachelors degree from any stream from a recognized university or any other university which is recognized equivalent thereto.
- Those who opt for M.A Japanese should have a hold of N2 or Old 2kyu and above in addition to the graduation degree in any field and must qualify the entrance test organized by the University.
- You need to possess a bachelors degree in the concerned/any other subjects considered equivalent from a recognized university.
- Those who are opting for M.Sc. Nutrition & Food Science with BHMS/BAMS/B.Sc. Nutrition & Food Science / B.Sc. food technology as their bachelor’s degree would be eligible.
- Those who are opting for M.Sc. Biotechnology with B.Sc. (Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Microbiology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Chemistry/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Science) would also be eligible for admission to the same.
- Those of you opting for M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Nutrition & Food Science need to have cleared the entrance exam which is organized by T.M.V.
Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017 Application Process
You need to apply for admission through offline registration process and submit the completely filled up application form before the last date. All the fields in the application form need to be correct and filled up completely with the necessary information.
- You need to attain the application form along with prospectus from the university office or from any premises of Vidyapeeth by submitting the necessary fee.
- After completely filled up the application form it needs to be submitted to the university office along with all the necessary enclosure before the last date.
- HSC/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet
- Graduate Certificate and Joint declaration form, if required
- Master’s degree certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (For OC candidates community certificate not required)
- Nativity Certificate if required
- Certificates for Special categories, if required
- Student Visa for TMV.
- HIV Negative blood report not older than 6 months- for International candidates
- Residential Permit from F/ R/ O. Pune.
Admission Process of Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth M.A. and M. Sc Admissions 2017
You would be selected for the PG program based on the marks in the qualifying exam/entrance exam organized by the university.
TMV endows the following scholarships to its deserving candidates:
- Scholarships given by Govt. of India
- SC/ST Welfare and Backward Class Scholarships
- Japanese Scholarship for MA Japanese candidates