An official declaration was done in the application form of a notification by Telengana Government that Police recruitment exams for many available seats would be held by the Telengana Police Department. This Telangana police recruitment would be done for posts of SI. The ambitious applicants can apply for the post of SI and try to get recruited in the police department. Government of Telengana would be designated the best applicants by organizing a number of different exams for the Telangana Police recruitment. It comes as great news to many candidates, who have been hoping to join the police force. Further declarations concerning the examination would be broadcasted on the official website of the Telengana Police Department in the application form of notification.
Telangana Police recruitment 2016
Telangana Police constable Recruitment, Head constable recruitment, Police recruitment, Home guard recruitment, SI recruitment, Admit card, Application form, State police recruitment, Police notification, Results, Syllabus. A number of different phases are involved in the Telangana police recruitment process. These phases consist of tests like physical test, written test and personal interview. The exams are made in order to fully test the aptitudes and abilities of the candidate applying, and whether he/she is fit for the position or not. Candidates get scores based on their performance in each test, and these marks decide whether a candidate would continue in the recruitment process further or not.
- Applicants should visit the official website of the police department.
- Search for the application link on the official website, and click on it.
- Fill in all the information carefully and correctly, and submit the application form.
- A copy of the application form would be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should take out a printout of the same.
Telangana police SI recruitment 2016
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Men- Age limit of the male candidate should be between 18 years to 28 years and the applicant who is Schedule Chaste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classed 33 years is the age limit for them.
- Women-The age required for female candidate is 18 years to 28 years and the candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste category is 33 years.
- Candidates should have cleared their 10th and 12th standard from any institute and must have been graduated from any university/board.
- The applicants would be only eligible to apply if they have done 3 years of polytechnic diploma.
- The Height limit for the male candidate is 167.5 centimeters and the chest for candidates must be of between 81 to 86 centimeters.
- The candidates who have applied for the SI must not be suffering from any kind of diseases.
The Telangana police department is revealing the various job vacancies for the posts like Sub Inspector. Candidates who are interested should fill their application forms. To get this post, the applicants would have to satisfy all the requirements.
Telangana police SI recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested can apply for the post of SI and be between the age of-